Illusions from the Otherworld #2: Troubles Rising

{Several moments later, outside the dark room...} ("Evil's Symphonic Poem") [Castlevania Judgement]

Ylgr: We found the room, and it took us several tries.

Sharena: Sadly, we didn't find the key.

Possessed Celica: If you didn't find the key, you should know who has it.

Henriette: Veronica, open the door right now!

Sharena: I don't think she will hear us like this...

Henriette: Go and look for your brother! We will use his sword to take down the door!

Sharena: As you wish!

Ylgr: Maybe my dagger will help!

Possessed Celica: Allow me to give you a hand.

(Inside...)

Veronica: What page of the book must I use for this? (She searches frenetically) I should have asked about this...

???: Take your time, they won't be invading this room.

Veronica: I think I found it. "Revival Ceremony Chanting", this is the one.

(The doors start to move because of the smashing weapons)

Sharena: (Outside) {"I got my brother to help!"}

Henriette: {"Grab your weapon, and help us to smash this door"}

Alfonse: {"Why?"}

Henriette: {"We must interrupt a revival ceremony!"}

???: Quick, start chanting the spell!

Veronica: Ok! ["Powers of the otherworld, I call upon you for one simple wish. I call upon these powers so that they allow the resurrection of the dead queen of Embla. We shall see the honor of Embla being restored by the resurrection of their queen! Accept the magic sacrifice I had to do, in order to allow the resurrection. Rise, powerful queen! Arise, Emblian Royalty!"]

(The summoning place starts shaking, and the heroes take down the door...)

Veronica: It worked...! It worked! I don't know if I should feel happy or scared about it...

???: I live again! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! And would you look at that? The Askran royalty came to see me being resurrected!

Alfonse: What have you done?!

Veronica: I revived my dead mother...! And I believe she wants to have revenge on your family, Alfonse.

Henriette: I can't believe this is happening... I must give credit to her for making this possible...

???: (Manifesting in the room) You thought you wouldn't see me again, eh? Well, I'm back. And I want my revenge on you!

Henriette: What did you exactly do to Veronica to make her revive you?

???: My visit was all day in her memory. Anyways, I want my revenge, Henriette. Your kingdom deserves to be reduced to ashes!

Henriette: You won't take my kingdom down, Thrasir!

Alfonse: We will send you back to the Realm of the Dead!

Thrasir: No. I will be the one who sends you there!

Sharena: Never!

Ylgr: I want to fight!

Possessed Celica: It's a family duel, we will stay out of this. (They go away)

Ylgr: I wanted to participate!

Possessed Celica: You might have gotten yourself in big troubles.