March's Shenanigans #2: Language Issues, Suffering, and Wishes

(The Cover of the Story is Germany's National Anthem)

{Several hours later...} ("Haunted Hideaway") [Mario Party 8]

Camilla: That was fun~.

Hinoka: What the hell is wrong with you?! You better let me go right now!

Camilla: Why the struggle~? I'm sure that you enjoyed it~.

Hinoka: I didn't enjoy being tickled mercilessly by you for 3 hours straight!

Camilla: It's better than being tortured, at least.

Hinoka: This counts as torture! You already had your fun, now let me go!

Camilla: I guess I could let you go... But it's not going to happen.

Hinoka: You do realize where did you bring me? When the owner comes back, you will be regretting your life.

Camilla: I don't think he's coming back soon enough.

Selena: (On the door) The dragon and Veronica have come back.

Hinoka: Told you.

{In the hallways...}

Veronica: (Tipsy) Why were we drinking again...?

Duma: We were drinking because we lost against two fallen dragons.

Veronica: I feel light headed...

Duma: We shouldn't have drunk too much.

Veronica: I was thinking... What happened with that blond girl who took your favorite book on February 14th~?

Duma: I haven't been close to Ophelia if that's what you were wondering.

Veronica: Why not...? You two would look wonderful as a couple~.

Duma: No, thanks. I'm not interested in someone like her.

Veronica: Maybe you need help to get close to her, and I can help~.

Duma: *Sigh* Veronica, you're acting like Loki...

Veronica: I still feel light headed...

Duma: *Sigh* I'll drop you in your bedroom. You really need to rest.

Selena: He's not coming for some moments.

Camilla: It's ok. I have already finished with Hinoka. I will continue with you tomorrow~.

Hinoka: I will make sure to stay away from you.

{Meanwhile, with Shadow Stephanie and Arkki Soul OS...} ("Daytime Island") [Tomodachi Life]

Arkki Soul OS: Oh, I could throw you in the lake. Or feed you poison birthday cake. I won't deny, I'm going to miss you when you're gone. Oh, I could bury you alive. But you might crawl out with a knife and kill me when I'm sleeping. That's why...

Shadow Stephanie: I can't decide whether you should live or die. Oh, you'll probably go to heaven. Please don't hang your head and cry.

Both: No wonder why my heart feels dead inside. It's cold, and hard, and petrified. Lock the doors and close the blinds. We're going for a ride.

(This is the song that Arkki Soul OS and Shadow Stephanie were singing)

Mariana: Has anyone told you that you two sound creepy with those sentences?

Shadow Stephanie: No.