The Stubborn Queen's Rivalry; Bad Ending

{First Ending: Psychopathic Madness...}

Angela: It seems she's not waking up...

Luna: It seems so...

Crystal Stromblood: Look, we're kind of regretful of what we did.

Angela: Yeah, we ended up following her orders because she ended up acting like Ghetsis the last days...

Zero-Two: I understand why you couldn't rebel against her.

Nikita: Why?

Madison Manhattan: She was so obsessed with making you pay, and if she was acting just like Ghetsis, she would have done horrible acts on whoever dared to oppose her. No need of using a Hydreigon to attack...

Nikita: What is so bad about a Hydreigon?

Angela: The Hydreigon of Ghetsis is what made Pokémon Black and White so difficult.

Nikita: Oh, ok. So, what do we do with the public?

Luna: Listen, people! We all did several bad actions against the defenseless Nikita, but she stood strong! We all know that our leader would have gone off the deep end!

Angela: So, on behalf of all D-Generation X, I would like to give our most sincere apologies to Nikita.

Nikita: Fanatics of D-GX, I know all of you made a bad campaign on me because of what happened to the red-haired lady. But, don't you think that acting like bullies and making my life miserable is enough? I understand your affiliation with this team, but I would love if some of you just looked into your hearts for a way to forgive this whole incident and start from scratch.

Crystal Stromblood: Many of us passed for this stage in our lives, and Nikita is a good example of how to endure attacks without breaking your will.

Angela: So, I guess all of us owe several apologies to Nikita... And maybe we can support her as friends.

(The public cheers for the new speech)

Nikita: I guess they love me now!

???: So, you changed sides now, eh?!

("Ghetsis' Ambitions") [Pokémon Black and White]

Luna: You finally woke up! We were making amends with Nikita.

Lilly: I heard everything. (Her words are said with hatred) And to think that someone so loyal would be the first to make a speech to change sides.

Angela: You're talking about me?

Lilly: It's like I'm talking to an imbecile. A really big imbecile whose name is Angela! (She hits her with her walking cane) You are just like everyone else! Angela, Luna and Crystal, you're all worthless imbeciles just like Nikita, Zero-Two, and Manhattan!

Madison Manhattan: Why are you hitting Angela?!

Lilly: How many times do I have to say that I hate traitors?! Having my own side to betray me by going into Nikita's side is something that I will not forgive ever! Never ever!

(Her eyes are twitching violently while her mouth is foaming)

Lilly: An imbecile named Angela, the stupid Luna and the meat-brained Crystal... Every single one of you is going to be regretting their decisions!

Red Thunderstorm: The public is now liking Nikita...

Lilly: I could care less if they like Nikita! Most of the guests here are idiots who would follow someone who dresses like a slutty nurse! And guess what? Nikita is a slutty nurse girl!