A Possessed Supporting Story

This story is before the events of The Revenge of the Possessed Princess Story...

This is a story that will show how a possessed hero and a noble hero get together, and our heroes are Gunnthrá and the evil version of Princess Celica. How will these two get in the Ally Support relationship? We will have to find out...

{Location; The Forbidden Sanctuary, Forest of the Plate.} ("Forbidden Sanctuary") [Fire Emblem Echoes]

Possessed Celica: I've proven myself in battles, everything is for your sake, Lord Duma.

Duma: I'm proud of you, I'm even proud of the strategies of that boy.

Possessed Celica: Maybe Víctor will be perfect for receiving your blessing.

Duma: Maybe, I'll need more information.

Possessed Celica: Don't worry, no mistakes are going to be made from me.

Duma: I know. The door's opening! (He disappears)

Possessed Celica: Who dares to interrupt my ceremony?!

Gunnthrá: Um, it's me, Gunnthrá.

Possessed Celica: May I help you with anything?

Gunnthrá: Anna wanted to see us, and she sent me to find you.

Possessed Celica: What does she want now?

Gunnthrá: I don't know, we will find out.

{Back with Anna...} ("Koopa Cape") [Mario Kart Wii]

Anna: I have good news for you two. You have been selected for a new experiment.

Gunnthrá: What kind of experiment?

Possessed Celica: It better be worth my time. I have better things to do.

Anna: You two will spend a week together! You're going to be in the Ally Support program!

Gunnthrá: Really?

Possessed Celica: What the heck?!

Gunnthrá: What is the Ally Support?

Anna: It's a form of bonding between two heroes together. You two are going to act as close sisters!

Fjorm: Does that mean she's going to be my stepsister for one week?

Anna: Yeah.

Possessed Celica: Excuse me for a minute... (Far away) What the heck is going on?!

Anna: You'll have to share a bedroom for this week.

Gunnthrá: I can share a room with the princess.

Possessed Celica: Why me?

Anna: Come on, you'll enjoy this week of developing a bond between you two.

Gunnthrá: This should be fun.

{In the shared bedroom...}

Gunnthrá: What kind of bedroom is this? Because I never saw anything like this.

Possessed Celica: This is my room, it has my beloved things.

Gunnthrá: Why do you keep mysticism things in your room?

Possessed Celica: That's for my ritual ceremonies, which you don't have the access to.

Gunnthrá: Your mystical objects look like if they belonged to Hyness...

Possessed Celica: These objects are for my ceremonies, I wouldn't lend them to Hyness.

Gunnthrá: Ok. So, how do you want to live this week?