A Little Princess Against the Cold Princess

Since there was a new chapter of the story mode of Fire Emblem Heroes, the stories will include the new character coming from Book III. But, how is someone like Ylgr going to take the news that in the new book her sisters are dead? Well, let's see how would those two be when close together.

{Location: Forest of the Plate, Heroic Castle, Main Hallways...} ("Stage: Easin' Plains") [Miitopia]

Gunnthrá: I heard that the heroine from Book III is coming here.

Fjorm: How are we going to explain that we ended up being dead in the new book?

Gunnthrá: Oh. Well, I don't think that it will affect the stories of the island.

Fjorm: I was referring to Ylgr. She may get devastated on that topic...

Gunnthrá: Well, maybe she will understand if we tell her that it would only work as an alternate universe.

Fjorm: Ok. Now, where is she at?

Gunnthrá: She must be with my girlfriend. They have been together since she arrived here.

Fjorm: Ok, then. Let's go and find her.

Sophia: If you're looking for them, they are in the living room.

Fjorm: Thanks, Sophia.

{In the living room...} ("The Mad God's Blessings") [Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia]

Ylgr: I like this show!

Duma: May I know why did you invite me to spend my morning watching SpongeBob SquarePants?

Mila: What's wrong with SpongeBob? It's a great show!

Duma: Mila, we're both grownups. We are old enough to stop watching the show.

Mila: Well, I just wanted to have a family reunion again... You know, ever since the issues in Valentia, we have been distant...

Duma: That's how things are supposed to be. But I guess I can stay a bit longer with you.

Mila: Thanks, brother.

Ylgr: I think that your brother resembles Squidward, Miss Mila.

Mila: I think the same.

Duma: Well, that's just how my personality is supposed to be.

Possessed Celica: I think that the episode is going to finish in 20 minutes.

Fjorm: What are you all doing now?

Mila: We're watching SpongeBob. Do you want to accompany us?

Gunnthrá: Well, we have something to say to Ylgr... But we wouldn't like to interrupt the show.

Ylgr: Just give me 20 minutes and I'll pay you attention.

{20 minutes later...}

Ylgr: Ok, so what do you want to talk with me?

Fjorm: The storybook has a new chapter, and there's something you have to know about it.

Ylgr: What am I supposed to know?

Gunnthrá: In that book, we have been killed by fire...

Fjorm: That's the sad truth...

Ylgr: What?! No! It can't be! I can't be on my own! Who was responsible for that?!

Sharena: Are you talking about the book III?

Fjorm: Yes. And now Ylgr wants to know who the new character of the book III is.