Halloween Party at Tomodachi Life

Finally, Halloween has arrived at Tomodachi Life, and our characters were invited to a party made by the Order of Heroes, because Nowi desired to make something for everyone on that holiday. Even the two people who were interned in a psychiatric hospital were going to the special party, because their families convinced the psychiatrists to let them go as a test to prove that they had an improvement in their behavior.

So, let's see what happens in this special holiday.

{Location: Anahuac 11's Main Reception...} ("Halloween") [Animal Crossing New Leaf]

Aracely Saavedra: Finally, this whole makeup issue is over.

Arkki Soul OS: So, you decided to dress up like a vampire?

Aracely Saavedra: Yep, I'm a vampire now. I want to see what kind of outfit Corrin will use today.

Shadow Stephanie: That's great. Natalya decided that she wanted to dress up as a bride...

Lili Crossing: Is she going to propose to her boyfriend at the party?

Arkki Soul OS: Natalya doesn't have a boyfriend, she has a girlfriend, which is this purple-haired girl.

Shadow Stephanie: She said that she wanted to dress like a psychotic bride... I think that I will regret about agreeing with her idea.

Arkki Soul OS: There's no way that she will end up like our parents.

Natalia González: Speaking of them, here they come.

Lilly: I missed so much the building. Hey there, Aracely. So, you wanted to dress up like Yuri Youngblood?

Aracely Saavedra: I wanted to dress like Miitopia's vampire class.

Arkki: So, which is going to be your Halloween costume, mother?

Lilly: I may dress up as Frankenstein for the party.

Andrew Nook: That's the only costume that fits you like a ring, Lilly.

Lilly: Shut up, raccoon boy!

Víctor: I have my Halloween costume ready, I'm lucky that it still fits me.

Arkki Soul OS: So, are you going to invite Kokona to the party?

Arkki: Yes. I wish to spend the party with her company.

{Time skip to TecMilenio's after school hours...} ("3 PM") [Animal Crossing New Leaf]

Kokona Haruka: Hi, Arkki!

Arkki: Hi! I came to tell you that there's going to be a Halloween party at 6:00 pm, and I want you to come with me.

Kokona Haruka: Sure! I love parties!

Shadow Stephanie: Hey, Midori, you should come with us to the party. It's going to be a blast!

Midori Gurin: Sure!

Shadow Stephanie: I want you to tell Oka about this! She would love it!

Natalya Braginski: Hey, Najimi, you should totally come to the Halloween party!

Osana Najimi: Ok, I'll try to go.

Natalya Braginski: Ok. Tell Ayano about this, she would love to go alongside you.

Víctor: I already told her about it, she was excited to go alongside Osana.

Taeko Yamada: Can I also be invited?

Víctor: Sure.

Taeko Yamada: Thanks!

Yandere-Chan: {You won't ruin a special occasion with my senpai, Taeko.}