The Yandere, The Senpai and the Rival

Yandere-Chan felt like she was losing her Senpai against Taeko Yamada, because she was getting a bit to clingy with Osana Najimi, making Ayano jealous in the process, and she was deciding what to do to claim her back against this newly found rival.

But, will Ayano found a way to take care of this obstacle in her life? Is she imagining everything? Well, maybe these questions can be answered now.

{Location: Ayano Aishi's home...} ("The Rake Hornpipe") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Yandere-Chan: I'm worried, mom. I feel like I might lose against Taeko Yamada...

Ryoba Aishi: Why would you lose against Taeko Yamada?

Yandere-Chan: I feel like she wants to take Osana away from me! I really need advice on this topic!

Ryoba Aishi: Maybe you should talk about this issue with someone who knows about the topic. Try and ask your classmates for help.

Yandere-Chan: I think I know someone who could give me advice.

{Time skip to the Fountain Plaza...}

Arkki: You wanted to see me, Ayano?

Yandere-Chan: I need your help with something involving my feelings.

Arkki: Ok? What do you need help with?

Yandere-Chan: How can I keep my senpai to myself without going back to my yandere days?

Arkki: Well, who would be trying to take Osana away from you?

Yandere-Chan: Taeko Yamada, I bet she's just acting friendly to get her attention and devotion.

Arkki: Well, I'm new to this whole relationship issue. Maybe you can ask Shadow Stephanie for advice, she has a relationship after all this time.

Yandere-Chan: You're right. But, where could I find her?

Arkki: Have you tried looking behind yourself?

Yandere-Chan: What does that have to do with anything?

Arkki: Well, she's behind our talking spot.

Shadow Stephanie: Why did you even bring me here, Nattie?

Natalya Braginski: I wanted to come to the Morning Market.

Shadow Stephanie: Ok. I really need to take a break, maybe a bench will help.

Yandere-Chan: Hey, Shadow Stephanie! How are you on this fine day?

Shadow Stephanie: Hey, Ayano. I'm doing good. So, what brings you to speak to me?

Yandere-Chan: I have a problem regarding my feelings.

Shadow Stephanie: Ok. So, what can I do to help you to clear your conflicted feelings?

Yandere-Chan: Well, I need your help on... (Her words are cut thanks to Natalya's glare and knife)

Natalya Braginski: You may have Osana Najimi on your feet, but, no one takes my Shadow Stephanie away from me.

Shadow Stephanie: Natalya, take the knife away from her, please...

Natalya Braginski: Fine, but I want an explanation from you, Ayano.

Yandere-Chan: As I was saying, I wanted her advice on something that involves Osana Najimi.

Shadow Stephanie: So, what do you wish my advice for?

Yandere-Chan: I want advice on how to avoid that Taeko Yamada ends up taking Osana away from me.

Natalya Braginski: Oh, that's easy. All you have to do is to show Taeko Yamada who really deserves Osana's adoration.