New Islanders in Tomodachi Life

This weekend had started with the inclusion of new islanders from other islands who arrived at the port of Tomodachi Island, and now, they would be living their lives in the peaceful city of San Nicolás de los Garza, and the residents of Anahuac 11 would be very happy to include them into the wonderful community of the Apartment Building.

{Location: Anahuac 11's Main Reception...} ("Mii Apartments") [Tomodachi Life]

Aracely Saavedra: This day is like every other day. It's full of paperwork like always, what a day.

???: Is this the place in which we can find a home to stay?

Aracely Saavedra: Yes. So, all of you come looking for a place to stay?

???: Yes, we would like to buy an apartment here.

Aracely Saavedra: Ok. If you would like to acquire an apartment here, you would get your parking space, access to the building's pool in summer. And, you have to pay the maintenance fee every month.

???: Sounds interesting.

Aracely Saavedra: Although, the maintenance fee will be paid tomorrow.

???: We agree with these terms.

Aracely Saavedra: Ok. In order to complete the buying procedure, I need that all of you sign the next paperwork, which I will have to deliver to Tom Nook for making the final process...

(After the 8 new residents sign the required paperwork)

Aracely Saavedra: Ok. If you would like to take a stroll around the city, it's ok. I will call you when the requirements are done. Bye!

(The group of people crosses the door)

Aracely Saavedra: You got to be kidding me... More paperwork to my unfinished work...

Shadow Stephanie: This is not your day, is it, Aracely?

Aracely Saavedra: No, it's not. I got 8 requests for buying apartments...

Shadow Stephanie: That's great. We haven't got new blood in this building in a long time.

Aracely Saavedra: Now, I have to call Tom Nook to finish with this. By the way, nice dress.

Shadow Stephanie: Thanks! It's a dress that cost $500, and I must say it's the best one ever.

Aracely Saavedra: Ok. (Calling Nook's Homes) {Hello? Hi, Lottie. Can you please send someone to help me with a buying home issue? I can wait, thanks for the help.} (Call ends)

{5 minutes later...}

???: Which is the issue that you need help with?

Aracely Saavedra: Um, who are you?

???: I'm a home designer named Lily. So, what do you need help with, Miss Aracely?

Aracely Saavedra: Well, I got these 8 requests for an apartment. So, could you give me a hand with the requirements?

Lily (AC): Sure thing. Give me the requests, and I'll make the rest of the work.

{Two hours of work later...} ("Daytime/Morning City") [A Magical High School Girl]

Lily (AC): Here's the approval of the requests, everything was in check.

Aracely Saavedra: Thanks for the help, dearie. Now, I have to make several calls.

(Several calls later)

???: We got ourselves some good luck to get a place to live here.

???: Calm down, Kaylee, it's not that big of a deal.