The Madness and Insanity Game

{Note: This is the last story that was written before the "Insanity Show at School" happened, and it was actually written before the idea of turning Víctor into a maniac who would have done anything to attack his classmates...}

Today, Víctor was planning how to give his friends a pretty good scare, and what better way than traumatizing them with a show of insanity? He already had the guests, the players and the location, all he needed was to turn TecMilenio into a good haunted school and bring the guests to play an insane version of Hide and Seek...

{Location: TecMilenio's Hallways, First Floor...} ("Inquiry") [Ib]

Víctor: Nice to see you guys in my school. I'm so glad you could accept my invitation.

Fanny: Why did you bring us to an abandoned school?

Víctor: It's not an abandoned school, I brought you guys to my school. Welcome to TecMilenio, the place where our event is going to be made.

Erzfeind: Ok? What is this event you speak of?

Víctor: We're going to play hide and seek, but, if I find you, we're going to play another game called "See how many stabs it takes to kill a friend". And I will always go first!

MiguiJ1: What?!

Víctor: What did you expect in the month of horrors?

Fanny: I won't play a game like this!

Víctor: Sorry, you don't have a choice. Now, don't feel bad about this. If you manage to defeat me in the game, I promise you can all go out from the school. Otherwise, let's just say you will have an educative grave...

Erzfeind: Fine! We will play by your rules!

Víctor: That's great! Oh, I took the liberty of bringing people to the school. They won't be playing since these people are now ghosting. Don't worry, I didn't kill them. You will know soon enough, now, let the game begin!

Fanny: Where are we going to hide?

Víctor: You will hide in the Main Building, you have three floors for yourselves. Now, use your time wisely. (He starts with the countdown)

MiguiJ1: Let's go!

Víctor: {Let's see of my friends and teachers give them a night they won't forget...}

{In the Second floor...} ("The World of Drawcia") [Kirby Canvas Curse]

Erzfeind: Let's split up and hide in any place we want!

MiguiJ1: I agree! (The boys run to hide)

Fanny: Don't leave me all alone! Where am I going to hide now?

???: You seem lost, do you need any help?

Fanny: There's someone else in here? Look, you got to hide before the crazy boy gets his hands on you!

???: What are you talking about?

Fanny: What do you mean...? (She sees behind her) Ah! There's a ghost here!

???: I thought you wouldn't get in this situation, Monica.

Miss Monica: Well, I think there wasn't anyone spared of this.

???: It's such a shame...

???: You too, Grace? Weren't you supposed to be the psychologist of Víctor?

Miss Grace: Well, I thought he wouldn't make this idea come true, Gloria.

Miss Gloria: Well, what are we going to do now?