The Cold Relationship of the Dark Lady and Ice Queen

It's been a wonderful week at the island, everyone seems to be getting ready for Christmas, except for Shadow Stephanie. Yes, she's been getting grumpy these days, and is giving the cold shoulder to her girlfriend, without any motive. This leaves Natalya worried and asking for advice on how to solve the situation with her...

{Location: Global Meetings Building...} ("Trainer School") [Pokémon Sun and Moon]

Natalya Braginski: What can I do? She's refusing to let me help her in the problem...

Madeleine Williams: Well, maybe she needs time for herself. Maybe you did something that made her angry and she holds a grudge with you.

Natalya Braginski: She could tell me what I did, we could find a solution.

Amelia Jones: Don't worry, Natalya, she will forgive you. You two are always together, and she loves you dearly.

Anya Braginski: She's right. She won't give you the cold shoulder forever.

Natalya Braginski: Thanks for the advice.

{Time skip to Shadow Stephanie's home...} ("Wooden Bear") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Shadow Stephanie: This book is very interesting, it makes me forget about the only person that I dislike now.

Natalya Braginski: I'm home!

Shadow Stephanie: (She keeps reading the book)

Natalya Braginski: (Taking away the book) I said I'm home.

Shadow Stephanie: Good for you, now give me my book! (She takes the book back)

Natalya Braginski: How long are you going to be like this?! (She sends her towards the sofa with a kick on the stomach)

Shadow Stephanie: What the hell is wrong with you?! Are you crazy?!

Natalya Braginski: Maybe I am! (She goes with her sisters)

Shadow Stephanie: Nyash... Why am I even dating a psychopath like her...?

Natalia González: What happened now, sister?

Shadow Stephanie: Nothing, sister dearest.

Natalia González: Are you ok? Do you have a stomach ache?

Shadow Stephanie: I'm ok. Don't worry, I'm fine...

Natalia González: If you say so.

Shadow Stephanie: Anyways, I'm going to be reading my book for the afternoon.

{Time skip to the family meeting...}

Anya Braginski: What are you doing here now?

Natalya Braginski: She just turned worse! She gave more relevance to a book than me!

Katyusha Braginski: Well, that is a shame. But, what could have you done that made her so angry with you?

Natalya Braginski: I don't know!

Anya Braginski: Couldn't she be still angry for the time when you slashed her with your knife in TecMilenio?

Natalya Braginski: She forgave me two days after that incident.

Katyusha Braginski: Oh. Well, maybe what you need is to solve this issue with her. I know! How about we take a little vacation in the wintery side of the island?

Natalya Braginski: Which winterly side?

Katyusha Braginski: The side that's inspired by Echo's Edge of Kirby Star Allies.