Lilly's Downfall to Insanity

Lilly was extremely depressed, and it was all because of a fight between Arkki Soul OS and Palutena, which had a bad ending. Now, Arkki Soul OS is refusing to apologize because the goddess had insulted her mother's pride. She had called Lilly a bad mother and that hurt Lilly very bad.

Arkki is trying to make her negative sister apologize to her, but, as stubborn as her mother, Arkki Soul OS doesn't want to apologize until Palutena does it first. So, this will be difficult to end.

{Location; Lilly's apartment.} ("Heartbroken") [Tomodachi Life]

Lilly: I'm pretty sure that I'm not a bad mother... I dedicated my life to give my daughters a good life, that doesn't turn me into a horrible mother. (Depressed)

Arkki: Sister, how difficult is for you to just apologize for whatever problem you both had?

Arkki Soul OS: I'm not apologizing to that horrible goddess until she does it first!

Arkki: Why are you so stubborn in apologizing? Do it for our mommy, look how much she's suffering because of this.

Arkki Soul OS: I'm being stubborn in apologizing because I'm doing this for our mother! That goddess insulted her, and she must be begging on her knees for my mother's forgiveness!

Arkki: I don't think that this will end soon...

Arkki Soul OS: Anyways, I'm not going to apologize until she does it first!

Lilly: I would appreciate if you could stop mentioning the problem, I want some alone time.

Arkki: We understand, mommy.

Lilly: Thanks. By the way, do you consider me as a horrible mother?

Arkki Soul OS: What kind of question is that? You're the best mother ever! She's just jealous of you because she doesn't have what you have!

Lilly: Thanks for lifting my pride... Now, you can do whatever you want. I'll be watching sad telenovelas for the rest of the day.

Arkki: What if Azura has plans for you two today?

Lilly: Just tell her that I'm not in the mood to go out with her... (She locks herself in her bedroom)

Arkki Soul OS: This is why that stupid goddess should apologize first!

Arkki: For the Love of Mila!

Monserrat Stellar: So, how have my nieces been?

Arkki: Oh, we're just worried about our mommy. She got a depression recently.

Monserrat Stellar: Oh, well, I just came because your mother owes me some money. But, I suggest that you should try to cheer her up. I wouldn't like to see my daughter worst than she is now...

Arkki: We will try.

Monserrat Stellar: See you later. (She leaves the house)

Arkki Soul OS: I'm pretty sure that that goddess won't apologize for anything.

Arkki: Stop being so pessimistic.

{Two days later...} ("Friendship-Angry") [Tomodachi Life]

Arkki Soul OS: You're the last person I want to see in my life!

Palutena: I just came to apologize for what I said two days ago.

Arkki Soul OS: Well, I could forgive you. Only if you are begging on your knees.

Palutena: Why?

Arkki Soul OS: Because you offended my mother, and I demand that you beg for my forgiveness!