The Trickster against the Dark Flirty One

Another day in the Forest of the Plate, another day of problems in the Order of Heroes... These problems will drive the leader insane, but, since the first one was still living in the psychiatric hospital, the possessed princess had started to think that she also deserved to go there. Anyways, today some new faces were going to be introduced in this kingdom, and they are a surprise for certain characters.

So, let's see how these new characters are going to be treated by everyone.

{Location: Heroic Castle, Main Hallway...} ("Let's Meet in the Mysterious Forest") [Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story]

Flora: It seems we will have some new faces here.

Possessed Celica: If these new people start making troubles for us, I swear I'll need to go to that psychiatric hospital for a whole month...

Felicia: We should see the good side of these new heroes!

Possessed Celica: How can you be so positive about this...? You don't know if we could be letting a backstabber to our group.

Felicia: Well, I highly doubt that a backstabber is going to be in this new group.

Male Kana: I hope to see a new dragon in the group! I want more dragon friends to play with!

Female Kana: Yeah! More dragons mean more fun!

Gunnthrá: So, you're still stressed about what has happened in the week?

Possessed Celica: Yes, this is way too much for me. It looks like they decided to defy the rules since he lashed out in his own school.

Gunnthrá: Well, you could try to call him to give you advice on how to control these people.

Sharena: We will have the visit on 10 minutes, so get ready!

Veronica: Doesn't she ever gets bored of expecting new heroes?

Henry: No. She is very excited to meet new people, she wants to be friends with everyone.

Chrom: We should be alert, just in case we get a new enemy.

Lucina: I agree.

{Time skip to the visit...}

???: This place is wonderful!

???: I wonder if I'll find my friends here...

???: If I find my enemies from Ylisse, it will be fun to see their reactions.

Lissa: Um, who is the guy with a sword?

Alm: Hey there, Kliff. Long time no see, eh?

Kliff: Hi, Alm! So, do you think we can find people like Tobin here?

Tobin: Were you calling for me?

Kliff: Hi. So, how many people from the kingdom of Zofia are here?

Alm: Well, there's me, Celica, Tobin, Clive, Lukas, Sonya, Faye, Clair, Berkut, Boey, Genny, and Saber.

Kliff: What about Gray?

Tobin: He's not here right now. He hasn't been summoned by the group yet.

Kliff: Oh, ok.

Alm: Also, we have the presence of Mila and Duma.

Kliff: What?! That fallen dragon is back?! This whole kingdom is in danger!

Alm: Calm down, Duma's not here to destroy the kingdom or to make deals in exchange for power.

Kliff: I have a question. Where is Celica?