A Surprise for the Stubborn Queen

Today it was the visit of Lillian Madison Olivares Rivera, the twin sister of Lilly. She was coming to explain to her sister why she was having problems with her fashion work, aside from forgetting about her family for quite some time.

{Location; Lilly's Apartment, Living Room...} ("Daytime Island") [Tomodachi Life]

Lilly: I'm so happy to see you back, Madison. Time surely goes flying when family separates.

Lillian Madison: Yeah. I'm so happy to see my big sister again. So, how's your life been?

Lilly: I have a wonderful girlfriend named Azura, and a handsome stepson named Shigure.

Lillian Madison: That's great. I have one daughter, and it was as a gift from our mother.

Lilly: What a coincidence, I have three daughters, who were also a gift from our mother...

Lillian Madison: That's great! I'm sure my daughter would love to meet them!

???: Mommy, I think I broke a Lego Building...

Lillian Madison: It's ok. Come and say hello to your aunt.

???: Nice to meet you, Auntie Lilly. Mommy says great things about you.

Lilly: She's so cute. What is your name, dearie?

???: My name is Nova Soul OS, but, you can call me Nadia Soul OS.

Lillian Madison: Where are your daughters, sister?

Lilly: They should be coming from school right now.

Nicole: Mother! We're home!

Arkki: Looks like we're interrupting something.

Arkki Soul OS: Hello.

Lilly: Girls, come and say hello to my sister, her name is Lillian Madison.

Nicole: Nice to meet you, aunt Madison.

Arkki: Hello! Is this your daughter?

Arkki Soul OS: Looks like we found the missing integrant of the Soul OS gang.

Nadia Soul OS: Hello! I'm Nadia, nice to meet you, cousins.

Nicole: So, tell us, what do you do for a living?

Lillian Madison: Well, I'm the owner of a boutique shop, and I help in the realization of a fashion show in the city I currently work in.

Nicole: I didn't know there were fashionistas in this family...

Lillian Madison: I'm almost like a celebrity myself, or that's how my friends recognize me.

Lilly: Oh, good for you.

Lillian Madison: Don't feel bad, sister. I haven't forgotten my family, which gave me everything I have.

Lilly: That's great.

Nadia Soul OS: Want to play with me?

Arkki Soul OS: I know! Let's play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe!

Nicole: Just don't get mad if you lose.

Arkki: Yay! A fun afternoon with my cousin! (They leave)

Lillian Madison: Although, business with the festival is getting complicated. There's a businesswoman called Viviana who wants to end with the fashion show and turn the building into a meeting place...

Lilly: I'm afraid you have all the chances to lose, bureaucracy is a good way to lose your time, and it may all be in favor of Viviana.

Lillian Madison: I guess you're right. Well, tell me about yourself. Who are the people on this photo?