The Nohrian Dusk Travelers

Fire Emblem Heroes has gotten an update about new characters from Fire Emblem Fates, and, let's see if these new people are a new opportunity of adventure and joy. And, as always, we start our story in the only place that has a home for the characters of the game: The Forest of the Plate.

{Location: Heroic Castle, Main Hallways...} ("Dark Manor") [Kirby's Epic Yarn]

Felicia: I miss my sister... I really wish I could see her again.

Male Corrin: Wishes would come true in unexpected moments, so, when you least expect it, she will be back.

Felicia: I really expect that it could happen, I really wish that my sister was here.

Elise: I know, right? Seeing Flora here would make us a reunited family.

Odin: Has anyone seen Leonardo?

Male Corrin: Maybe he's outside or in the training grounds...

Kaze: May I ask what are you talking about? If it's not much of a bother.

Felicia: I wish that my sister was here with me...

Kaze: Don't worry, Felicia, maybe a new summoning event will make your wish come true.

Víctor: I can't believe that tears were the answer to have a pretty good day at school! (He's very happy)

Kaze: Why do you say that, Master?

Víctor: I started my day as always, arguing with everyone. Then I listened to SpongeBob sad music, and I started crying. And, after that, I didn't argue with anyone for the rest of the day. The best Friday of my school life.

Kaze: Good for you, Master.

Víctor: Well, I must check if there's a new summoning event, and then give it a try.

{20 minutes later...}

Víctor: Hey, Felicia, I heard your wish, and let me tell you that it came true!

Felicia: Really?!

Víctor: Yep, your sister's right here.

Flora: Hey, Felicia.

Felicia: Sister! I'm so glad you're here with us! You will like it here, everyone's so friendly with them.

Kaze: What a happy reunion, eh?

Víctor: Yeah, let the sisters enjoy their reunion.

???: May I ask you who two are?

Kaze: My name is Kaze, and he's my master.

Víctor: My name is Víctor, who may you be?

???: My name is Ophelia. I'm looking for someone called Odin, he's my father.

Kaze: I didn't know that he had a daughter. Well, he should be here around somewhere...

Víctor: I think I know how to locate him. (He starts to scream) Odin! If you don't come here, Leonardo will be badly injured by Ryoma!

Kaze: I don't think that will work...

Odin: That living lobster will not attack my lord! (He sees nothing) Um, where are they?

Kaze: We needed a way to bring you here.

Víctor: We have someone looking for you.

Ophelia: Hi, dad!

Odin: You're my daughter? Well, I hope you have learned the dedication that I give to work.

Ophelia: I sure did!