Team Duels in Tomodachi Island

There was a brawl between Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch in the world of WWE and looks like it also passed to the world of Tomodachi Life stories, and it reached the ears of Shadow Stephanie and Lilly. Now, those two will have to explain what happened between their teams and expect that they don't act wilder than their teammates.

{Location; The Bad Girls' Locker Room...} ("Battle Stadium") [Mario Kart 8 Deluxe]

Lilly: I know you like to fight... But, was it necessary to do that because of the Women's Championship?

Becky Lynch: Charlotte started it. She started to brag about her title, and she was the one who started it.

Lilly: Ok. Asuka told me that she tried to hold her back, and she almost received the wild attacks of your rival...

Becky Lynch: I wonder why her teammates didn't try to stop her...

Lilly: Aside from that, I think we deserve to hear Shadow Stephanie's point of the story about this.

{Meanwhile, at Shadow Stephanie's Locker Room...} ("Roar of the Lion") [WWE]

Shadow Stephanie: You had to brag about your championship, hadn't you?

Charlotte: Well...

Shadow Stephanie: Worst of all, you did it against Becky Lynch... You know that she can easily break your arm, right?

Charlotte: I know that one of her supporting cartels says "Disarm your enemies" ...

Shadow Stephanie: Exactly... You realize what kind of mistake you did, right?

Carmella: I'm pretty sure she learned her lesson now...

Shadow Stephanie: That reminds me... Where the heck was you when all of this happened?!

Carmella: I was busy with other things.

Shadow Stephanie: Well, just as Dr. Facilier's theme song would say... "You conserved your championship. But you lost what you had..."

Natalya: I think that Becky's team will come and demand an explanation from us...

Shadow Stephanie: Let's just get this over with...

{Time skip to the meeting between teams...} ("GCN Luigi's Mansion") [Mario Kart 8 Deluxe]

Lilly: Now that we're both together, let's finish this problem before it gets out of hand...

Shadow Stephanie: I think we can just finish this with an apology between them.

Yuri Kobayashi: Sorry to tell you that you both have to give an interview to the news program of Drew Gulak...

Shadow Stephanie: You got to be kidding me...

Yuri Kobayashi: Don't worry, the news reporters are already here.

Lilly: What?!

Shadow Stephanie: Nyash...

{In the interview...}

Reporter: So, Miss Lilly, what do you have to say about all this incident?

Lilly: Well, according to Becky's point of view, Charlotte started to brag about her championship.

Shadow Stephanie: I may have to agree with this statement...

Reporter: What does the leader of the Pretty Mean Sisters have to say about this?

Shadow Stephanie: I spend my life with some prideful people, like my dad or Lilly, and I think they would have done the same if they got a prize that they deserved and earned.