March's Shenanigans on Tomodachi Island

Another wonderful day in San Nicolás de Los Garza, which had to start with two things. A very cold morning for everyone, and a chase between princesses when the whole city is not getting out due to the cold mornings. So, we will see what have the people of Anahuac 11 been doing since they got up, and some of them left for school.

(Note: Some of these characters may appear in chapter 9 of Velouria's adventures.)

{Location: Anahuac 11's Main Reception...} ("Mii Apartments") [Tomodachi Life]

Aracely Saavedra: Just what I needed... My plans ruined because of the weather. Oh well, no worries for me today.

(She decides to sleep in the room's couch)

Aracely Saavedra: I should go to sleep in my apartment, but I must stay here if something happens.

(5 minutes later)

Aracely Saavedra: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

???: (A figure barges through the door) Hey, wake up! Wake up! (The figure shakes her)

Aracely Saavedra: What...?! Eh...?! Um, may I help you with something...?

???: I need to hide from someone. May I please hide in your basement?!

Aracely Saavedra: Why in the basement?

???: No one ever suspects from the basement.

Aracely Saavedra: Um, sure...?

???: Thanks! (The figure goes to the building's basement)

Aracely Saavedra: I don't understand anything...

Nicole Soul OS: Sleeping in the couch?

Aracely Saavedra: I had nothing to do since no one wants to wake up from their beds. Also, aren't you supposed to be in TecMilenio today?

Nicole Soul OS: My homeroom teacher suspended me because I got in troubles with Osoro Shidesu...

Aracely Saavedra: Isn't she supposed to be the school's most feared girl?

Nicole Soul OS: Yes, she is. Anyways, I'm suspended for two days. And I'll have a lot of homework to deliver when I go back...

Aracely Saavedra: You shouldn't go asking for troubles.

Nicole Soul OS: Whatever. I will go back to my home, bye.

Mariana: I believe you are the anarcho-punk girl everyone calls Nicole, right?

Nicole Soul OS: Indeed, I am. Who may you be?

Mariana: My name is Mariana. I come from the old times of these stories.

Nicole Soul OS: What do you mean?

Mariana: We could say that this place is divided into "Modern Storyline" and "Older Storyline". I come from the older storyline, the same storyline in which characters like Natalya Braginski were introduced on the island.

Nicole Soul OS: What?! You and she were introduced in the same timeline?! They why you have appeared until 2019?

Mariana: Well, truth to be told, I have been missing since New Year's Eve of 2017.

Nicole Soul OS: A whole year missing? I wonder where you have been all that time...

Aracely Saavedra: Can you please keep quiet?

Nicole Soul OS: How about I invite you to the cafeteria and we discuss our lives with a cup of coffee?

Mariana: It's been a long time since I went to Leisure Island. I want to relive those days. Let's go!