Gothic Problems and Arkki Soul OS' Scholar Madness

I had left this idea on my head, and it's an idea that was included at the end of "The Yandere, The Senpai and The Rival" story, and that idea is regarding Sakyu Basu and Oka Ruto. So, this may be their time to have the spotlight over them.

Our story starts in the city's park, with a relaxing calm atmosphere while watching how the park almost gets covered in snow, while Oka Ruto is walking to the big tree that's located on the park's hill. She is clutching her notebook, in which she has several notes of her club. She doesn't like anyone to discover her notes, so she keeps it as a valuable treasure.

Her lovely morning in the park would be interrupted by someone special...

{Location: The Park, Hilltop Tree...} ("Tomfoolery") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Oka Ruto: What a wonderful day. I made a good decision by coming here in the morning. Nothing like fresh air and the birds chirping.

???: Well, look what I have found here. I found my favorite gothic girl in the park.

Oka Ruto: Oh, hi. Nice to see you here, Sakyu...

Sakyu Basu: Well, what are you doing here?

Oka Ruto: I wanted to spend a day here.

Sakyu Basu: So, this is your notebook, eh? I always wondered what you write in there. May I take a look?

Oka Ruto: No! I mean, I don't allow anyone to read my notes, they are related to the Occult Club.

Sakyu Basu: So, the notebook is something you would keep to yourself until you die?

Oka Ruto: Sort of.

Sakyu Basu: Ok... Should we take a walk around here?

Oka Ruto: I'm fine staying here, I just want my own tranquility.

Sakyu Basu: Come on, let's spend a morning together!

Oka Ruto: What happened with Inkyu Basu?

Sakyu Basu: Well, Inkyu is still sleeping.

Oka Ruto: Wait a minute, how did you even know where I was?

Sakyu Basu: To be honest, I may have asked Ayano for her tricks to track up people.

Oka Ruto: Wait, what!?

Sakyu Basu: Oh, Oka, you don't know how much you mean to me.

Oka Ruto: I'm feeling uncomfortable, bye! (She runs away)

Sakyu Basu: I swear that it worked in these cases! What did I do wrong?! I will talk about this with Ayano!

{Time skip to the Fountain Square...}

Yandere-Chan: So, why did you call me, Sakyu?

Sakyu Basu: I followed your advice about being flirty with Oka, but I only scared her!

Yandere-Chan: {Is this what Shadow Stephanie meant when she said I could scare my senpai?} Ok, I think you will need to talk to Shadow Stephanie about this whole deal. She was the one who helped me with Osana Najimi.

Sakyu Basu: Ok, I will ask her. Where could she be right now?

Yandere-Chan: Have you tried looking in the cafeteria? She may have gone to Leisure Island to have breakfast.

Sakyu Basu: Alright!

{Time skip to the cafeteria of Leisure Island...}

Shadow Stephanie: Nothing like a good meal to start the day.