The Stubborn Queen's New Rivalry

Some days ago, a new girl had arrived at the wrestling world of this universe, and this girl was named Nikita. Nikita seemed like a weak girl, but she had done something that would make her live in a world of pain. She had dared to ruin Lilly's entrance, and knowing her temper, Lilly would be planning ways to make Nikita see the errors of her ways.

{Location: D-Generation X's Locker Room...} ("Ghetsis Battle!") [Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon]

Lilly: I won't allow a newcomer like Nikita to ruin my image on her first day! She just asked for troubles, and we will be giving her them!

Zero-Two: Your plan is going to fail miserably, Lilly.

Crystal Stromblood: I say it will work.

Luna: What do you know about revenge plans, eh?

Zero-Two: I'm just following the common sense.

Madison Manhattan: I agree with Zero-Two.

Lilly: You got to be kidding me... Listen, I'm not going to stand with my arms crossed and let Nikita make fun of me. I will find a way to turn the tables on my favor. I just need time for ideas and having you two against me is not going to be good for me.

{20 minutes later...}

Lilly: I have thought about this and I must say this. Manhattan and Zero-Two are going to get a break from this whole issue. So, enjoy your free time, girls!

Madison Manhattan: A break, eh? I accept it!

Zero-Two: Ok, I take it. (The two girls cross the door)

Lilly: Bye! (She closes the door) Now, with those two out of my way, we can now plan peacefully. Luna and Crystal, let's give a warm welcoming to Angela!

Angela: Hi, I come from Team Plasma.

Crystal Stromblood: Isn't that the team that Ghetsis leads?

Angela: Yes.

Luna: So, what does this girl has to do with our plan?

Lilly: Since Manhattan and Zero-Two would ruin my plan, I got Angela to join my side. Now, without any objections to my plans of revenge, we will now discuss what to do with Nikita.

Crystal Stromblood: What would you do?

Luna: Judging by the time I spent in this team, she's probably going to convince the people who like this team to start booing Nikita.

Lilly: Good idea, Luna! Now, let's go and start Nikita's downfall! Where did I leave my walking cane?

Angela: Why would you need a walking cane?

Lilly: Nikita kind of ruined my legs' tendons when she attacked me. Also, the harsh cold weather is leaving me with walking troubles.

Crystal Stromblood: Ok, let's go for the speech.

{Time skip to the speech area...} ("Fight!") [Warrior's Way/Streetpass Mii Plaza]

Luna: Alright, people, let's give a warm welcoming to our queen! (The public cheers for Lilly)

Lilly: Thank you, people. Now, we have an issue to talk about. I'm pretty sure that some of you must be familiar with a blond girl whose name is Nikita.

Supporting Fanatic: Is she the one who was a red minidress?

Lilly: That one. Anyways, she may look cute for all of you. But, behind that cuteness, there is another face to Nikita. That girl dared to ruin my entrance! And because of her, I have to use a walking stick. But she dared to throw me to the floor!