The Sandstorm Disasters

This story takes place in the events of SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy. But mixed with four special characters from Tomodachi Life stories. This time, four special characters will come to help our troubled characters in a special way, just like Kirby Star Allies: Dream Friends! So, let's start with this sandstorm.

{Location: Grand Hall, Kukri's Castle...} ("Prison of Beauty") [Kirby Triple Deluxe]

Sylvie: Huh? Where are we right now?

Mai Shiranui: I think we are at Kukri's castle, again...

Love Heart: This guy never learns, does he?

Sylvie: Well, time to show him a lesson!

Mai Shiranui: Wait, where are our other friends?!

Love Heart: Good question...

???: Welcome to my own game, I think you should know who I am. And, if you're looking for your friends, they have been turned into sand statues for my collection. And you girls are my next statues!

Sylvie: You never learn, do you, Kukri?

Kukri: Who invited you, freakshow?!

Love Heart: You better treat Sylvie with respect, you hear me?!

Kukri: Anyways, you will never see your friends again! Or you will do when you are part of my statue collection!

Mai Shiranui: What do we do now? I mean, he may be stronger than us...

Sylvie: Well, I think I have an idea. I think we should find something called Dream Rod, and we could summon special allies!

Love Heart: Where could that thing be located at?!

Mai Shiranui: We can always look in the Library for help.

Sylvie: Good idea! Let's head over there!

{In the Library...} ("Labyrinth of Sand") [SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy]

Love Heart: Let's divide, we will check the lower floor, Sylvie will check the upper floor.

Sylvie: I'm on it!

Mai Shiranui: This guy deserves to pay for doing this to us.

Love Heart: He will pay, by any means necessary.

(3 minutes later...)

Sylvie: Where could that thing be located at? (She sees a shiny object) I found it!

Mai Shiranui: And we found something else, we have enemies attacking us!

Love Heart: We could use some help!

Sylvie: I'm on my way! Now, how do I use this? I think I must make a chanting spell... "By the powers of the Dream Rod, I summon allies to help me on the task to defeat Kukri!"

(The Dream Rod makes some thunders, and summons the dream friends of this story)

Shadow Stephanie: Huh?! Where am I?!

Víctor: I think I broke my glasses, never mind, they're ok.

Drawcia: Where are we?! I was having a romantic dinner with Chrom!

Hyness: My head... Juh?! Where are we?!

Sylvie: You're in the world of SNK Heroines, and I really need your help to defeat a villain obsessed with sand statues.

Shadow Stephanie: What kind of villain is obsessed with that?

Víctor: Well, we will gladly help you out with this task.