The Meeting of the Lilly-Named Girls

{Note: This is the first story of the two that took place before the whole "Insanity Show at School" came from Lilly, and came after Víctor's first insanity display on his school.}

Today, there was a special event for the girls who had the Lilly name, and there wasn't any explanation of why they were called to this special meeting, but, they decided to go anyways. So, let's see what happens with these girls.

{Location: Luxury Restaurant, San Nicolás de Los Garza...} ("Bikini Bottom (Daytime)") [SpongeBob SquarePants: Drawn to Life]

Waiter: Welcome to our restaurant. Do you two have a reservation?

Lillian Madison: Well, we were invited to a meeting that was going to be organized here. It was something related to the name of Lilly...

Lilly Soul OS: Yeah, maybe they pulled a prank on us...

Waiter: May I have your names, please?

Lillian Madison: My name is Lillian Madison, she's my sister Lillya.

Waiter: You two are on the list, follow me.

(In their table)

Waiter: Enjoy the reunion.

Lilly: Thanks. Why did we come here anyway?

Lillian Madison: I don't know, but we can always enjoy meeting new people.

???: I see that you two are also named like me, eh?

Lilly: Who are you? If I may ask.

???: My name is Nurse Lilly, I work in a hospital near here, but, I kind of have troubles with my work...

Lillian Madison: Oh dear, why?

Nurse Lilly: Well, I sometimes get patients that get worse instead of healing...

Lilly: {I better stay away from her work hours if I ever get badly sick... Nah, she can't be that bad of a nurse.}

???: We arrived. Hello, ladies.

???: I didn't even want to come here!

Lillian Madison: Hi, girls.

Nurse Lilly: Hello.

Lilly: What are your names?

???: My name is Lili Crossing. And this is my dark version, Dark Lili.

Dark Lili: Hey there.

Lillian Madison: You look cute.

Lili Crossing: Thanks!

Dark Lili: I'm also cute!

Lilly: Anyways, do you know why we were called to this place?

Lili Crossing: No.

???: Hi, did I arrive late?

Dark Lili: Who are you?

???: My name is Lily, and I work for Tom Nook in Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer.

Lilly: What a job it has to be to be working under Tom Nook's supervision...

Lily (AC): No, Mr. Nook always leaves to play golf in another place. He's never in the workplace.

Nurse Lilly: So, who was the one who called us here?

Lillian Madison: The answer will remain as a mystery...

???: You won't be in mystery anymore; the organizer has arrived!

(The ladies turn to see a red-headed woman with an electric guitar)