The Yandere-Themed Flashbacks of Shadow Stephanie #2: January and TecMilenio

{Flashbacks: January 17th, TecMilenio...} ("Trainer School") [Pokémon Sun and Moon]

"How could I forget the 2nd quarter of TecMilenio? It was a great quarter, we got to make friends like Miss Monica and Miss Grace, and it was when Víctor would start getting his problems with his classmates, until leaving him into what he is today."

"You miss the 2nd quarter?"

"Well, it was the quarter in which my daddy managed to beat Void Termina's soul in an Abilities and Values class. I would say I miss it if they had fired the English teacher, even though those worries were in the 4th quarter..."

"I believe your dad is very dependent on the English teacher."

"Leaving Víctor and Miss Grace aside, this is what happened on January 17th, 2018..."

Kirby: I heard you had been followed by a creepy Belarussian lady. Are you ok?!

Shadow Stephanie: Don't worry, Kirby, I'm perfectly fine. I actually managed to get her off my hair.

Midori Gurin: Really? How did you do it?

Shadow Stephanie: I defeated her at her own game. And I'm perfectly sure that she doesn't even care about me anymore.

Yang Xiao Long: Are you sure? She may be hiding in the school, planning something against you.

Shadow Stephanie: Don't worry, Yang. She doesn't even know which school I'm attending. So, I'm perfectly safe from her.

Miss Monica: They left this for you early in the morning.

Shadow Stephanie: Thanks for the letter. Wait, who would send me a letter on January 16th?

Midori Gurin: Let's find out.

Shadow Stephanie: Ok, let's see what this letter says. (She opens it, and color drains from her face)

Yang Xiao Long: What does it say?

Shadow Stephanie: Marry me... Marry me... Marry me... It's a list only consisting of that word...

Kirby: Seems she didn't forget about it...

Shadow Stephanie: No... It can't be happening... I can't get this kind of surprise on my first days...

Yang Xiao Long: Are you ok?

Shadow Stephanie: (She wobbles a bit, and she collapses on the ground)

Midori Gurin: Miss Monica, we have an accident here!

Miss Monica: Leave her in one of the couches. Also, someone needs to call her family.

Midori Gurin: I'll call them.

Kirby: I will keep guard here.

{20 minutes later...}

Víctor: Can you please explain to me what just happened to her?

Kirby: She just collapsed after reading this note.

Víctor: Let me see. "Marry me...?" If someone is deciding to play pranks like this on my daughters, I won't allow it.

Yang Xiao Long: Read the signature.

Víctor: Written by... Natalya Braginski? Isn't she supposed to be obsessed with her brother?

Midori Gurin: I guess that, by breaking the curse of Natalya, she ended up getting obsessed with your daughter.

Víctor: Why can't this family have a break...? I already have enough problems with my videogames, and now I have to endure that a yandere lady is after my daughter?! When am I finally going to get a break from problems?!