The Definitive Stand of Víctor's Rivalry

Today, Víctor was deciding on how to end his rivalry with his long-time rival; Ike. So, the warlock had to choose and idea of how to end his grudge against him. This would mark the end of a long grudge that had been active since Fire Emblem Heroes arrived on Tomodachi Life, so, let's see what happens with their grudge.

{Location; Forest of the Plate, Heroic Castle.} ("Bowser Arrives") [Mario Party 8]

Víctor: This has gone too far. I only need one trouble in my life. So, now we must end this by any means necessary.

Kaze: What are you talking about, Master?

Víctor: I'm talking about my rivalry, I can't have people like Ike and Mauricio Armando to make me angry every day. Give me an option on how to end this grudge once and for all.

Kaze: Maybe you can try to be like King Dedede and challenge him in your own game.

Víctor: Good idea. But, I need something else. I like your idea of using my own game.

Kaze: Ok, maybe I can suggest...

Víctor: Wait... Using my own game? (He gets frozen for a few seconds)

Kaze: Um, master?

Víctor: That's it! I'll use some tricks from StreetPass Mii Plaza! I finally got the best hand!

Kaze: Ok?

Víctor: Listen here, Kaze. I want you to gather every hero that is on the level 8 of favoritism in my list and bring them to the meeting room.

Kaze: Understood, master.

Víctor: This should make our rivalry to have a good finale.

{Time skip to the meeting...} ("Mischief") [Fire Emblem Heroes]

Víctor: Well done in bringing me everyone I needed. Please take a seat, people.

Ninian: May I ask why we were told to come here?

Kaze: Your question shall be answered now. (Everyone takes their seats)

Víctor: You guys will be useful in this new plan.

Micaiah: You're going to plan a way to get rid of Ike again?

Víctor: No. But my plan is something concerning Ike...

Maria: This is getting bad for me...

Gunnthrá: Just say what do you need us for.

Víctor: You guys will help me to settle my rivalry with Ike once and for all!

Cordelia: And how are you exactly going to end your rivalry with him?

Víctor: I'll use the final battle of Warrior's Way from StreetPass Mii Plaza.

Elincia: May I ask what the final battle is like?

Víctor: The battle against Emperor Fynalle is an all-out war. What I will do is use you guys as my army, and I'll challenge Ike's army to make my all-out war!

Fjorm: Someone surely did plan his grudge's settlement.

Camilla: I agree with this idea!

Azura: I think your idea won't have a good ending...

Peri: I would like to see this idea in action.

Olivia: Ok?

Elise: I think she will lose her mind...