The Yandere-Themed Flashbacks of Shadow Stephanie #3: English Class Problems

{Flashbacks of February 2018...}

"Ah, February, the craziest month of the year. I must say that having several days in which we would wake up with a cold breeze greeting us when we leave our homes were normal, but for some reason, those mornings were horrible with Natalya on my side."

"Why? You have always said that you enjoyed your life with her."

"I said those things because I didn't want anyone to discover those scars or the time when I was tied up in a chair for 4 hours! Anyways, it seems that she always gives off a chilling aura around her, and it kind of froze the rooms on that kind of days."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, let's go back on February to find out..." ("Stage: Blizzard/ Tschilly Peak") [Miitopia]

Shadow Stephanie: If you don't please stop with your chilling aura, I'm going to be horribly sick...

Natalya Braginski: I don't think my aura is this bad.

Shadow Stephanie: I'm not referring to your creepy aura, which makes everyone afraid of you. I'm talking about the one that surrounds you with the same temperature as a freezer, which is unbearable in February's cold days...

Natalya Braginski: Where do you think you're going this early in the morning?

Shadow Stephanie: Unlike you, I have obligations at school. You're so lucky that your work meetings start when I'm having English class, at 11:15 am.

Natalya Braginski: Drop school today and stay with me.

Shadow Stephanie: I know how you work, Natalya... If I do this today, you will ask me to do this all week.

Natalya Braginski: I don't even think your teachers would care. I took a look at their profiles, they are kind of funny. What can a math teacher, a lady coming from Philosophy and Letters, an old lady, and a guy with glasses do to you on a Monday?

Shadow Stephanie: You may be laughing at them now, but the Spanish teacher likes punctuality, Miss Grace wouldn't let me enter if I arrive way too late, the Values teacher has an interesting class, and math is important for my grades.

Natalya Braginski: How difficult is for you to just drop the classes today?

Shadow Stephanie: I said no! Besides, I'm responsible for delivering a team project for Spanish class, and I don't want my teammates hating me because we got a bad grade! And I had enough with this argument! (She closes the door behind her)

Natalya Braginski: She's overreacting, the old lady in English class wouldn't dare to do that, would she? Maybe she can do it. But her class is until 11:15. So, I should be worried about the math teacher and the Spanish teacher.

{Time skip to TecMilenio...}

Math Teacher: I'm going to be taking attendance, raise your hand if you hear your name.

Natalia González: When is our older sister coming?

(Shadow Stephanie comes barging through the door)

Shadow Stephanie: (Panting) Sorry I'm late! I had troubles on the way here!

Math Teacher: Ok, take a seat.

Shadow Stephanie: Thanks...

Stephanie González: What happened to you?

Víctor: And where were you last night?

Shadow Stephanie: Natalya invited me for a sleepover, and she apologized for what she did to me last week...

Víctor: I'm still demanding an apology from her for insulting my married life!