The Yandere-Themed Flashbacks of Shadow Stephanie #4: Epilogue

{Epilogue...} ("Crocodile Tears") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Shadow Stephanie: I'm home!

Natalia González: Welcome back. I assume that you had an entertaining chat with your friend, right?

Shadow Stephanie: Yes, I did. So, where is our father?

Stephanie González: He went out with Carlos and Hernan. They invited him to play basketball.

Shadow Stephanie: That won't end very well...

Pamela: I'm glad you're back.

Shadow Stephanie: Have you got any news for me?

Pamela: Well, Natalya came searching for you today, and I told her you were busy somewhere else.

Shadow Stephanie: Ok, I assume you didn't tell her anything to make her angry?

Pamela: Don't worry, I didn't tell her anything to make her angry. I explained to her with the facts I knew.

Shadow Stephanie: That's good. Now, I will take a morning nap.

Pamela: Sleeping again?

Shadow Stephanie: I have been having sleeping troubles. See you later...

Pamela: Goodbye.

Natalia González: I say we should have a tea party with Lucía Dark Matter!

Stephanie González: Yay! I love those parties!

{Some moments later...} ("Tomfoolery") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Shadow Stephanie: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

(The phone suddenly starts blasting the ringtone)

Shadow Stephanie: Who is calling me...? (She answers the call) Hello, who am I speaking with...?

???: I'm just calling you to know how your little chat with Osana Najimi was. I bet you were telling her about my yandere moments, weren't you?

Shadow Stephanie: *Sigh* It's not my fault that you were such a possessive girl back in those days, Nattie.

Natalya Braginski: Anyways, I'm just calling you to know that I'm not even angry that you and she were alone chatting. In fact, I was having a conversation with Yandere-Chan, we were almost talking about the same that you two were talking about.

Shadow Stephanie: That's great... Look, I'm tired right now, so if you want to keep this conversation later, I will accept.

Natalya Braginski: One last thing. I'm sure you will get an unexpected phone call in some moments. Goodbye, darling!

Shadow Stephanie: (After the call ends) An unexpected phone call...? I'm not even in the mood to answer calls...

(She tries to go back to sleep, and she gets interrupted again...)

Shadow Stephanie: I hope that this is the last person who will bother me today... (She answers the call) Hello, who am I speaking with?

Osana Najimi: (Screaming into her phone) Dammit, baka, I said that you weren't supposed to give ideas to Ayano!

Shadow Stephanie: Firstly, stop screaming into my eardrums. Secondly, why do you say I'm giving her ideas?

Osana Najimi: What do you mean why I said that?! The only one who could have given her these ideas is you, baka!

Shadow Stephanie: Why blame me when you could blame Natalya Braginski for those ideas? She was the one who made me suffer those ideas!

Osana Najimi: Oh, that's right...

Yandere-Chan: You shouldn't worry, I won't be as harsh as Natalya. The time for talking is over, Senpai, and now it's time for our game time~.

Osana Najimi: Get her away from me, baka!

(The phone call ends)

Shadow Stephanie: I should go and help her... *Sigh* Well done, Nattie, well done...