Valentine's Day in Tomodachi Life; Love and Disasters

And now, we will see what happens when the day finally arrives.

{Location: Anahuac 11's Main Reception, after school hours...} ("Aloha") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Aracely Saavedra: So, how was your day at school?

Natalia González: It was good, and no problems between Mauricio Armando and Víctor broke.

Shadow Stephanie: I must say I liked that someone wanted to give me white roses. And Natalya promised to not do anything that may ruin our day together.

Stephanie González: Víctor gave a white rose to Martha Alejandra. It was so beautiful.

Víctor: It was beautiful, and I was getting ashamed by my classmates. Aside from that, it was a normal day.

Lilly: So, you only acted like me on Tuesday? I do really hope you're not trying to take my position here.

Víctor: That is something that I only know, and time will tell if I end up being worse than you.

Lilly: Fair enough.

Lillian Madison: Enjoy your date tonight, ladies! I have a date with a very lucky SpongeBob.

SpongeBob: See you later! (They go out)

Lilly: Ah, that reminds me that I have a double date right now. I do hope that Yuri Youngblood is ready.

Arkki Soul OS: That means I'm going to be all alone at home?

Lilly: What do you mean?

Arkki Soul OS: My sister and Kokona are going to the cinemas, and Nicole is spending the day with Nadia.

Lilly: You're not going to be alone, I'm pretty sure you will be spending the day with your girlfriend.

Arkki Soul OS: I know that, I just wanted to be sure.

Yuri Youngblood: So, you're ready for our plans?

Lilly: I'm ready, we just need to pick up Azura and then we can go.

Aracely Saavedra: I still have time to spend before my date. Our plan starts at 6:00 pm.

Lucía Dark Matter: I'm happy for my brother, he is finally going on a date with Olivia.

Arkki Soul OS: Are you sure that Olivia may not get scared of his stoic expression?

Lucía Dark Matter: I don't think that even his stoic expression can ruin her plans.

Aracely Saavedra: Do you have plans for today, Lucía?

Lucía Dark Matter: Well, Inigo and I were supposed to go to Leisure Island.

Midori Gurin: The school decided to make a kermes in school, and they even got the booth where they make false marriages. Too bad that there were people who missed it for staying to solve their differences in Smash Ultimate.

Víctor: We could have gone down to the schoolyard if only Miss Denise had come and kicked us out of the classroom.

Midori Gurin: That doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Víctor: I forbid you to tell her to kick us out of the classroom at recess time!

Arkki Soul OS: I will retire to my own home, I am very tired, since yesterday I couldn't sleep, and I almost hit my head on my desk in the first class.

Nicole Soul OS: I do hope you can hear the doorbell if your girlfriend comes to visit you.

Arkki Soul OS: She can teleport inside the house if I don't hear the doorbell, which I'm pretty sure that it will happen.