The Madness of a Goddess

Continuing with the insane characters stories, this one will be one special idea that I thought several days ago. This could be classified as: "What could happen if you put Duma's insanity in Mila?" Well, that question shall be answered today.

It was a normal day at the Forest of the Plate, some people were expecting new heroes in the group, but no one expects to have a deity who doesn't have any ounce of evilness in her heart. So, today, it may be the day when even the benevolent deities may fall under madness, just like other characters that had gone mad in the stories.

{Location: Forest of the Plate, Sanctuary of Mila...} ("Underground Song") (Occult Mansion) [SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy]

Mila: I feel weird today... And I don't even know why... I may need to ask my dear brother for his opinion. But I should wait, maybe he's busy right now... Oh, I won't manage to be like this for much longer.

{Outside the sanctuary...}

Mila: Where could he be right now?

Sophia: Who are you looking for?

Mila: Have you seen my brother somewhere?

Sophia: Your brother is the scary dragon who brought disgrace in Zofia, right?

Mila: Yes, he is...

Sophia: He must be in the Forbidden Sanctuary, I think he hasn't left the place since the morning.

Mila: Thanks, Sophia!

{In the Forbidden Sanctuary...}

Duma: Well, since no one ever comes here, I can do what I like. So, I think I will start screaming something that I would have loved to say in my last battle.

Mila: It's awfully quiet here, where is he right now?

Duma: Penance! Penance! Penance! You shall ask for penance if you want to get out of this alive!

Mila: Um, why are you acting like Ghetsis?

Duma: How long have you been here?

Mila: I just arrived right now.

Duma: *Sigh* Alright, what do you need from me? And I must say you're the only person who visits me...

Mila: I have a question to ask you.

Duma: I won't change my ways to accept your ideas of a utopia where everyone lives in a world full of love.

Mila: I wasn't going to ask that.

Duma: So, what is your question?

Mila: Have you ever had a feeling that you will one day have a breaking point in which your life will never be the same?

Duma: Yes, I had it. Why do you think I have my personality as it is?

Mila: I mean, I feel like if I will have a breaking point soon enough... Maybe I will have my life ruined...

Duma: Don't be foolish, Mila. You will be fine, you're just exaggerating a little feeling.

Mila: Ok, I will trust in your advice. Thanks, brother!

Duma: You're welcome. Now, let me alone.

{Outside...} ("Aloha") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Alm: Why did you go inside there?

Kliff: No one ever wishes to go inside the Forbidden Sanctuary.

Mila: Well, I had issues to talk with my brother.