The Adventures of WWE 2k19

This story is the first based on WWE 2k19, and the game is great, in my opinion. So, let's see how the two most important characters that I use in battles are doing right now. (Those characters are Lilly and Shadow Stephanie)

{Location: Backstage of the wrestling building) ("T&T Mart") [Animal Crossing: New Leaf]

Shadow Stephanie: How are things going with your teammates now?

Lilly: We made the team back without any problems. I also got a new robe for my queen attire.

Shadow Stephanie: That's great. My team got together again, except for Natalya. She gave me a weird look.

Lilly: That's weird... She will get over it sooner or later.

Shadow Stephanie: We got new characters in this place, and I'm referring to those ladies.

Lilly: Who? The one with elf ears and the girl who is smaller than Natsuki?

Shadow Stephanie: Yes.

Lilly: Well, maybe they can be friendly. Anyways, I have to go back with my teammates, see you later.

Shadow Stephanie: Bye, Lilly!

{With the new girls...}

???: You heard that?

???: Yes, how does that lady take my name?

???: I'm not referring to that issue. I mean about that we can make troubles for these two.

???: How are you going to do that? You don't even know that much about them, Crystal.

Crystal Stromblood: You'll see about my ways, Lillith.

Lillith Lovecraft: Ok, I love to make troubles!

{20 minutes later...} ("Twelfth Street Rag") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Lilly: What the hell are you doing?! Wait, take that thing away from me! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Asuka: What's wrong, Lilly?

Lilly: Becky Lynch has a rocket launcher! And she's pointing it towards me!

Becky Lynch: Stay still, Lilly!

Lilly: You're a maniac! You're more deranged than me!

Becky Lynch: For saying that, you will get another round of rockets!

Lilly: You'll never take me alive!

Shadow Stephanie: You're also being attacked?!

Lilly: What do you mean?!

Shadow Stephanie: Natalya brought a shotgun, and she's daring to murder me!

Lilly: Well, all I have to say is that, run for your life!

Crystal Stromblood: Hahahahahahaha! This is kind of fun!

Lillith Lovecraft: Do you have popcorn?

Shadow Stephanie: Why are they attacking us?!

Lilly: Does it look like I know?!

{After the maniacs stopped attacking the leaders...} ("Schemes") [Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia]

Shadow Stephanie: I think we lost them...

Lilly: I can't believe that Becky would take her villain role way too seriously...

Shadow Stephanie: What are you talking about?

Lilly: SpongeBob told me that he saw an article in which someone said that Becky Lynch and other two people were the villains of the WWE...