The Revenge of the Possessed Princess

Today, there was a serious battle between two leaders, Víctor and Erzfeind, and the battle had ended with a badly injured friend, which would leave a princess with revenge desires. He may have asked for a death wish, since he just messed with the strongest swordswoman in my army.

So, let's see what happens with this situation...

{Location; Forest of the Plate, Heroic Castle...} ("We've Got Trouble") [Mario Party 9]

Anna: What's all the racket for?

Víctor: We got into a battle with Erzfeind, and he kind of left Gunnthrá with a serious injury.

Possessed Celica: Valeria! Where in heaven's name are you?!

Valeria Braveheart: I'm here. But, I'm afraid her injury is not in my capacity to heal.

Possessed Celica: What does that even mean?!

Valeria Braveheart: It means we will have to take her to a hospital.

Princess Veronica: The enemy broke our defenses with a surprise attack...

Tharja: Well, he may just have gotten a new enemy.

Possessed Female Robin: Talk about that later, you still have an injured soldier to take care of.

Possessed Celica: Don't worry, darling, you will be ok.

Fjorm: Wait for me!

{Time skip to the Hospital...} ("Sticky Situation") [Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon]

Doctor Gaston: I'm afraid that your friend got a serious injury on her, she will need a surgery as soon as possible.

Possessed Celica: Is she going to be ok?

Doctor Gaston: She will be ok; the sword's slashing didn't damage her severely.

Víctor: Thank goodness.

Princess Veronica: This is such a predicament.

Doctor Gaston: Does the injured person has a relationship with you?

Fjorm: She's my sister.

Possessed Celica: She's my girlfriend...

Víctor and Veronica: She's a friend of ours.

Doctor Gaston: Ok. Now, I need to speak with the sister.

Fjorm: Ok.

Veronica: We will leave you with her, we will come back in a moment.

(Víctor and Veronica leave the room, and the possessed princess goes to the bedside...)

Possessed Celica: My dear Gunnthrá... destroyed and helpless... it was my fault...

(She starts crying...)

Possessed Celica: I couldn't avoid the surprise attack... And the face that our enemy made...

(She starts to get revenge desires)

Possessed Celica: Yeah, he deserves to pay. He thinks he can do this to us just because he has a legendary hero? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Gunnthrá: Nyahhh... (She starts to wake up)

Possessed Celica: Don't worry, darling, I'll make sure to avenge you.

Gunnthrá: What are you talking about...? (She's dizzy and weak)

Possessed Celica: You'll see, this will be the best surprise you will ever have.