The Madness of a Fallen Princess and the Witch Hunter

Since the day that Witchhunter came and attacked the heroes for a duel, and the same day when Ylgr spent her day crying over the incident with her scary sister-in-law. But, as shown every day in Víctor's life, revenge is something that doesn't wait for opportunities, and arrives when no one expects it. So, it's time for the second revenge of the Possessed Celica.

Erzfeind must be glad that he's not the guy she's after for...

{Location: Heroic Castle, Forbidden Sanctuary...} ("The Mad God's Blessings") (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia)

Possessed Celica: Nyargh! Nyshamash! I finally get to make that guy pay for all the attacks he and his army gave to me when I protected Ylgr. Now, that guy will be history, and I will be dancing over his miserable grave!

Duma: Have fun in your plan, I will be here all day if you need anything.

Possessed Celica: I will have so much fun! This will be like the days when I tried to destroy Erzfeind, those were such good times.

{Outside the Forbidden Sanctuary...}

Ylgr: I'm happy that our older brother is going to be coming here!

Fjorm: I'm glad he's all right after the disgrace that the Kingdom of Muspell did in the Book 2.

Gunnthrá: Why is the scary music in the background?

Ylgr: Maybe because we are next to the Forbidden Sanctuary?

(The fallen princess walks through the door)

Ylgr: Hey, I have great news!

Possessed Celica: What kind of news?

Ylgr: My older brother is coming to visit us! Isn't that great?!

Possessed Celica: Yeah, that sounds great. Have fun in your family visit.

Ylgr: I would like if you can accompany us.

Possessed Celica: Sorry, Ylgr, I have other things to attend to... But have fun! (She goes away)

Fjorm: I have a bad feeling about this...

{Several moments later...} ("Tomfoolery") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

???: Hello, I'm Prince Hríd. I'm the eldest prince of Nifl, have you seen my sisters?

Ylgr: Hi, brother!

Gunnthrá: Hey!

Fjorm: Long time no see!

Hríd: I hope you have been doing well in this new kingdom. Also, I hope that those fiends from Muspell haven't arrived here.

Loki: You do remember us! I feel flattered that you remember us.

Laevatein: Hey, Hríd.

Laegjarn: Hey.

Hríd: You have to be kidding me! You won't do anything bad to my sisters again! (He adopts a fighting stance)

Ylgr: No, brother. They aren't being mean to use this time.

Hríd: What do you mean?

Loki: She means that we're now allies, alongside the rest of people that are here.

Hríd: What?! There's no way that you three are now allied with my family and the rest of the heroes!

Laegjarn: Even if it's unbelievable, it happened. Besides, we have apologized for all the disgraces that we gave them in the Book 2.