The Dark Dynasty of Shadow Stephanie

Many things can happen in Tomodachi Life Island, and those things stay there. But, what happens if a crazy witch tries to take over the wrestling game of WWE for Nintendo Switch and Xbox One? Well, that's an experiment that Shadow Stephanie would love to accomplish. So, let's see what happens with her...

{Location: The Pretty Mean Sisters' Locker Room...} ("The Dark Lord's Theme") [Miitopia]

Shadow Stephanie: Mwah, ha, ha, ha, ha! This is the best plan that I could come up with! I will continue the family tradition of crazy warlocks and villains! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Carmella: What are you talking about?

Shadow Stephanie: You heard my plan?! Well, in that case, I can't let you leave without any punishment. But first, I must take my precautions. (She locks the door) Now, this won't hurt, if you stay still and obedient...

Carmella: Why do you have that crazy look in your eyes?!

Shadow Stephanie: (Using her Dark Amulet) Don't you trust in me? Just relax and let me do the rest of the work. After this, you will feel more confident in yourself.

{With the rest of female fighters...} ("Italy's Grand Tour 1") [Cars 3 Videogame]

Lilly Soul OS: This day seems to be normal. But, these kinds of days get interrupted by a villain.

Becky Lynch: Well, nothing bad can happen to us today, right?

Nikki Bella: Has anyone seen Carmella?

Lilly Soul OS: She should be with Shadow Stephanie in her locker room.

Natalya: What's taking her so long?

Charlotte: I don't know, we should check up on her...

Carmella: No need to worry over me, I'm fine. And, you have a meeting with her Royal Sorceress.

Becky Lynch: Her Royal Sorceress?

Carmella: Yeah, she said that she wanted to see these two girls.

Natalya: Well, we could see who this new sorceress is.

Becky Lynch: This seems mysterious...

Lilly Soul OS: {Why do I have the feeling that one of the Shadow Sisters is responsible for this?}

Carmella: Follow me, our next destination is our locker room.

{Back in the locker room...} ("Sacrifice") [Kirby Star Allies]

Shadow Stephanie: I'm telling you, Nattie. Taking control of Carmella was easy, maybe I'm the best sorceress from the family.

Natalya Braginski: (Phone call) {Well, are you planning to become the queen of the division?}

Shadow Stephanie: Totally! And if someone tries to stop me, they will have to pass over my loyal servants!

Natalya Braginski: {Can I become the second queen of your empire?}

Shadow Stephanie: Of course! Nothing would be better than sharing my kingdom with you.

Carmella: They're here, Your Majesty...

Shadow Stephanie: I must hang up, see you later.

Natalya Braginski: {Bye!}

Shadow Stephanie: Well, you made a good job. I expect that from my servants...

Natalya: Who are you? And why are you wearing a mask?

Shadow Stephanie: You wish to know my identity? Well, I guess you deserve to see my face... (She takes off her mask) ("Roar of the Lion") [WWE]