The Psycho Student Goes Back to School

After the whole incident with Víctor's insanity at TecMilenio, he had missed three mid-term exams, and, since his family couldn't keep using the psychiatric hospital as a justification for his absence, they decided to bring him there for taking the exams, even though they will have to keep him restrained because they still have the phobia that he will go insane again and will be attacking people with a pen.

{Location: Psychiatric Hospital, reception...} ("6 AM") [Animal Crossing New Leaf]

Shadow Stephanie: Hello, Miss Receptionist!

Receptionist: Hi, dearie. So, you came to visit your father again?

Shadow Stephanie: I came to talk about some school issues with him.

Receptionist: Ok, he's in his room. Although, I suggest that you take caution. He said that he would send someone called Yuri Youngblood against one of his friends...

Shadow Stephanie: Ok, thanks.

Natalya Braginski: (Sleepy) Why must the school require him at normal school hours? Can't they just require him after classes are over?

Shadow Stephanie: I don't have any idea about why they would want him.

{In Víctor's room...}

Víctor: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Shadow Stephanie: Dad! Wake up!

Víctor: Give me 5 more minutes...

Natalya Braginski: Leave this to me... (She uses her cold hands on Víctor's neck)

Víctor: AAAHHHH! I hate your ability to have very cold hands, Natalya...

Shadow Stephanie: Sorry to wake you up like that, but, the school requires you there. You have to take your mid-term exams.

Víctor: How many exams do I have to take today?

Shadow Stephanie: You have the exams from Literature class, Deutsch class, and Mathematics class.

Víctor: Fine, I would really like to see my teachers again.

Natalya Braginski: Ok. Let's take you there.

Psychologist: Wait, the patient needs to wear a force shirt to avoid disasters.

Víctor: Why? I'm pretty sure that I got better than the day that I arrived here.

Psychologist: Remember what you said about your friend yesterday?

Víctor: Oh, what I said about Mario Isai... Fine, I think I won't make troubles today.

{Time skip to TecMilenio...} ("7 AM") [Animal Crossing New Leaf]

Carlos Eduardo: Why are you dressed like this, Bro.?

Víctor: It's a long story, which you would remember being about the last Deutsch class that I attended.

Carlos Eduardo: Oh, that's right.

Shadow Stephanie: We would love to stay all day talking with you, but, he only came to take his exams and go back to the psychiatric hospital.

Kokona Haruka: Well, I hope you get better from your mental condition.

Víctor: Thanks, Kokona.

Nicole: Oh boy, this will be interesting to watch.

Arkki: Some teachers were worried about you.

Víctor: Well, I hope to see my favorite teachers when I finish with these exams.

Midori Gurin: Good morning!