The Scholar Madness of Víctor

It was another day at school for our friends in Tomodachi Life Island, but, it looks like insanity refuses to leave the stories, and it was time for Víctor to relieve his days of insane desires... Yes, even though he hasn't appeared that much in the latest days, he still keeps his mental state and ideas.

So, let's see what kind of ideas he can do to demonstrate that he will one day end with the same mental health of Hyness and Zant...

{Location: TecMilenio's Hallways, Third Floor...} ("Light and Darkness") [The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess]

Víctor: Just another normal day, how bad can it be?

Víctor's dark side: It will always end up bad! Just wait until the last class, that's when things are going to get out of control... And then, I will show everyone why I will always have these ideas!

(He then laughs maniacally)

Víctor: Let's just wait for the German class, it will go downhill from there... (He makes a macabre grin)

Kokona Haruka: Did you hear that?

Arkki: It's best if we don't bother him, I know from experience.

Kokona Haruka: Why? Did he go crazy against you?

Arkki: No, but my mother ended up like that one day... The same day that she tried to burn alive a goddess.

Shadow Stephanie: Why must we go back to this kind of stories? I liked having normal lives after all the people who ended up with insanity as their motive of living.

Natalia González: Here we go again...

Stephanie González: This cycle never seems to stop, does it?

{Time skip to the Ability and Values class...} ("Hyness' Theme") [Kirby Star Allies]

Víctor: Excuse me, teacher, I need to ask something from another student. May I do it?

Teacher Ernestina: Sure, just don't take too much time.

Víctor: Thanks! {Now, I just need to find a special person...}

{Meanwhile, with Yandere-Chan...}

Yandere-Chan: {I have my eyes on you, Taeko Yamada. You won't take my senpai away from me.}

Taeko Yamada: Why do I have the feeling that I'm being watched?

Víctor: Hey, Taeko!

Taeko Yamada: Oh, you must be Víctor, right? I heard you are like a teacher's pet to some of them.

Víctor: I love being recognized like that. I have a question, have you seen Ayano Aishi somewhere?

Taeko Yamada: No, sorry...

Víctor: It's ok, see you later.

Taeko Yamada: Bye! (She goes away)

Yandere-Chan: What do you need from me?

Víctor: I need that you give me something from your locker.

Yandere-Chan: What do you need?

Víctor: I need one of your knives.

Yandere-Chan: No! Why would you want that?!

Víctor: Because I could easily tell you about what kind of tricks can be used against you.

Yandere-Chan: What are you talking about?

Víctor: I talked with Taro Yamada earlier this day, and he said that Megami was trying to make an investigation against you for the threat you could represent for Taeko's safety.