The Festive Misadventures of Ylgr

After celebrating Christmas in Anahuac 11, Ylgr has having a good mood and was going back to her cheery personality, to the relief and happiness for everyone. But destiny had another thing in store for her, and it was going to be delivered by Anna...

{Location: Heroic Castle, Main Hallways, December 28th...} ("Tomfoolery") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Ylgr: I'm getting to New Years Eve with a good mood. I'm so happy that Eir is finally back at Hel! She won't be able to ruin my life that way.

Possessed Celica: Ylgr, forget about your hatred towards her. She's back at her kingdom. Now, nothing can ruin a celebration of New Year's Eve.

Young Tiki: So, are you ready for that celebration?

Ylgr: Totally!

Anna: I have news for all of you today!

Princess Veronica: Are you going to give us our salary today?

Anna: Aside from that. I inform that Princess Eir has decided to ally with us today! That's right, we have a new ally!

Eir: Hello, everyone.

Ylgr: What?! (She suddenly freezes)

Possessed Celica: You got to be kidding me...

Mikoto: I suggest that you take her away from here.

Possessed Celica: Thanks for the advice. Let's go, Ylgr.

{In another room...}

Ylgr: Anna can't be serious! She allowed that Eir joins our team?! What kind of joke is this?!

Possessed Celica: Look, I would guess that this could be a joke from the Innocents Day.

Ylgr: Yeah, maybe this is a joke of the Innocents Day! Let's go and congratulate her for making me believe this prank.

{Back with Anna...}

Anna: We are very rejoiced that you joined us.

Ylgr: Well done, Anna! I must say that you outdid yourself with the prank! Happy Innocents Day to you too.

Anna: What are you talking about?

Ylgr: I almost believed that you actually let Eir join the group. So, Happy Innocents Day to you too!

Anna: You think that this is a joke for December 28th?

Alfonse: This is not a joke, Ylgr.

Ylgr: Nice try, Alfonse, I won't fall for that trick again.

Possessed Celica: Wait, this is not a joke for December 28th?

Anna: No, she really joined our group.

Ylgr: Not a joke? Oh...

Possessed Celica: Well, we will take our leave now... (They both go away)

Azura: This won't end well, right?

Gunnthrá: It seems so... I can only hope that Ylgr doesn't end up like this island's villains.

{Time skip to the Forbidden Sanctuary...} ("The Mad God's Blessings") [Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia]

Ylgr: I'm having the worst day of my life, and the next year will be worse!

Possessed Celica: I don't even know why she decided to join our side...

Ylgr: I can only assume that she did it to ruin my life. But I won't allow that.

Duma: Let me guess. Eir came back and Ylgr wants her to go away forever?