The Pretty Mean Sisters' Shenanigans

Another story involving the Pretty Mean Sisters, which is my second favorite personalized team. This time, the Pretty Mean Sisters are going to be suffering a new mischievous act made by Luna, a new character and one of the members of D-Generation X 2019.

So, let's see how Shadow Stephanie will take care of this new shenanigan made by her.

{Location: The Pretty Mean Sister's Locker Room...} ("Bikini Doodle") [SpongeBob SquarePants: Drawn to Life]

Shadow Stephanie: That last match of Ladder Four-way Tag Teams was a complete clusterfuck, there were people lying unconscious everywhere, ladders falling near the fallen ones, people crashing on the cold, unforgiving floor... It was madness.

(She then remembers the accidents that people had)

Shadow Stephanie: I just hope that Natsuki, Yuri, and Lilly can get their injuries healed... I think we all overdid it in the battle and falling down from a height like that really hurts like hell.

Luna: Hey, Shadow Stephanie. I heard that someone had something to solve with you, I think it was a personal issue.

Shadow Stephanie: Well, I can see what this is all about... (She closes the door)

Luna: Alright, now I can make phase two of the idea. I mixed a love potion in these three bottles of water, and they are especially for the Pretty Mean Sisters. Now, when the other three drink this, they will be head-over-heels for Stephanie!

{Meanwhile, with Shadow Stephanie...}

Shadow Stephanie: Who is asking for my presence? I mean, I didn't have anything else to do anyway.

???: I was the one who required your presence, Stephanie.

Shadow Stephanie: May I help you with anything, Ruby Riott?

Ruby Riott: Well, I wanted to ask how you managed to convince Charlotte and Carmella to join your team.

Shadow Stephanie: Well, they first thought that my team wouldn't stay together because of this. But we have managed to stay together as a good sisterhood.

{Back with the Pretty Mean Sisters...} ("Lagoon Circus") [SpongeBob SquarePants: Drawn to Life]

Charlotte: Who left these bottles of water here?

Carmella: Maybe Shadow Stephanie left them. You know how much she cares for us.

Natalya: I say we should leave one for her.

Carmella: Although, why do the bottles have our names on them?

Natalya: It's probably nothing. I'm thirsty. Besides, what's the worst thing that could happen to us, eh?

Charlotte: Um...

Carmella: I think Natalya's right, let's just drink them.

Charlotte: Whatever.

(Half of the bottle later...)

Natalya: I feel a little weird.

Carmella: I also feel a little weird...

Charlotte: What do you feel, Natalya?

Natalya: Well, I feel a burning sensation on my chest.

Carmella: I feel the same...

Charlotte: I also feel the same... What could this mean?

Luna: You girls are so oblivious. You girls are having conflicted feelings towards your leader.