Vacations in a Mansion; The First Day

Today, several characters were going to be sharing a house because they won a special trip which included a vacation in a luxurious neighborhood. Now, let's see who are the lucky characters that are going on the trip.

{Location: Anahuac 11's Main Reception...} ("Trainer School") [Pokémon Sun and Moon]

Aracely Saavedra: That's weird. The only mail that arrived today are two letters for Víctor and Lilly... Oh well, I better call them.

(5 minutes later...)

Víctor: So, what do you need me for?

Lilly: I got mail? I just hope that they're not my debts.

Aracely Saavedra: I took a little peek at your mail, and you two won a special trip.

Víctor and Lilly: What?!

Aracely Saavedra: Here you have them. It says that you can invite one or two persons.

Víctor: I'm so happy! I will invite one of my daughters.

Lilly: I haven't spent time with my sister for a while. I should call Maddy and let her know that I want to invite her on a trip.

(Sometime later...)

Lillian Madison: Thanks for inviting me, sister!

Shadow Stephanie: Yay! Vacations!

Natalya Braginski: You're not going without me!

Lilly: Is it a good idea to leave my daughters under the supervision of Mida Rana?

Lillian Madison: She's pretty responsible. They will be alright.

Aracely Saavedra: Have fun on your trip!

Shadow Stephanie: What will happen with my sisters?

Natalya Braginski: My family offered to take care of them.

{Meanwhile, in the Forest of the Plate...} ("Let's Meet in the Mysterious Forest") [Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story]

Ylgr: Look, we got mail.

Celica: What does it say?

Ylgr: It is inviting some of us to a vacation!

Possessed Celica: Great!

Mikoto: Let me see the letter.

Ylgr: Ok.

Mikoto: Let me see who got invited. (She reads the names) Well, my beloved children got invited, alongside both versions of Celica, Loki, Ylgr, Aversa, and Veronica.

Aversa: Someone called me?

Ylgr: We got invited to a special trip!

Aversa: Well, that is a pleasant surprise.

Loki: They can't leave me out, and I like being relevant.

Veronica: Well, this was unexpected.

Ylgr: Yay! I'm ready to go!

Celica: I'm grateful for this.

Young Azura: A trip, eh? I will inform my brothers about this.

Mikoto: A family trip is just what I wanted.

{Meanwhile, with the 4 selected characters from Yandere Simulator...} ("Kefka's Theme") [Final Fantasy 6]

Kokona Haruka: We won a trip?

Midori Gurin: Yay! I'm so ready to go to the beach!

Osana Najimi: It's not a trip to the beach, Midori. It's going to be a trip to a fancy house...