#6- Waking Up on the Player

#6
Madelyn's POV

I wake up on a hard pillow. Since when did my pillow get so hard?

I start to remember the events from last night, and where I am. I open my eyes immediately. And push myself into a sitting position.

Holy shit. I am laying on Cole's chest. You know to most people it wouldn't seem like a big deal. But this is Cole Hart we are talking about, it's not a normal or decent person.

Cole stirs for a little bit before opening up his eyes.

"Why was I on your chest?" I ask.

"Well good morning to you too" He replies.

"Hart?" I ask sternly.

"Damn, you look sexy when you're mad," He says, turning to lay on his side.

"Cole?" I say actually getting mad, ignoring the fact that I feel my cheeks getting red.

"Okay okay. You feel asleep on my shoulder and when I went to lay down so that I could actually sleep. You slid on to my chest, and you were so soundly sleeping I didn't want to move you, so I just left you on my chest." He says like it's no big deal.

"I- I think I should go" I stutter, before walking towards the door.

Cole quickly gets up, "Wait"

I stop and turn around, "Yeah?"

"You forgot your shirt," He says, quickly walking over to the island and grabbing my shirt from the last place I left it. He hands it over to me. "You can just keep my shirt"

I grab my still damp shirt from his hands, "No thank you, I'll bring it back". I turn around and walk right out the door and right to my apartment. I don't feel like getting out my key so I just bang on the door.

"Coming" I hear Cara yell from the other side.

"Madelyn, why didn't you use your key?" She asks, stepping out of the way.

"Didn't feel like it" I reply, walking into our apartment and going straight to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water and chugging it.

"You thirsty?" Cara asks, slightly laughing.

I just nod my head as I continue to drink my water. I normally wouldn't be this thirsty, but I didn't drink much last night, because someone dumped my water on my head. I slightly smile as I set down my water, thinking about last night. I actually had a decent night with Cole. He wasn't as rude and annoying as he normally is. Is he feeling okay? Am I feeling okay?

Just then, Adam walks out of Cara's bedroom with his hair disheveled.

"Good morning" I smile and wave to him.

"Morning" He slightly waves back. Before walking out of our apartment.

"Bye," I say as the door is shut. "Have fun last night?" I turn to Cara.

Her face flushes red. "I'll take that as a yes" I turn to the freezer and grab a pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream, before heading to the couch to eat it.

"Did you have fun last night with Cole?' She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Is it even possible to have fun if you're with Cole?" I answer her question with a question.

"I'm sure he's really good in bed"

I turn to my roommate with my jaw dropped, "You did not just say that"

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Cole Hart? The douche next door? The guys that has literally slept with every girl in our college? Who knows, maybe some guys too? That Cole?"