#35- Nantucket

#35
Madelyn's POV

Soft taps on my stomach wake me up from my sleep.

"Are you ready for today?"

"No, I'm sleeping," I mumble, rolling into Cole's body. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me even closer.

"Are you going to get up?"

"Why would I get up? I just told you that I was sleeping" I tell him, lifting up my head to squint at him.

"It doesn't look like you're sleeping" He pushes the messy hair out of my face.

"Fine" I groan and lay my head on his bare chest. "I'll get up and get ready, but only if you come and shower with me."

He scoffs, "What kind of deal is that? You don't want to get up and so you're supposed to have me do something that I don't want to do so that it's an even trade-off."

"Is that a 'no'?" I ask.

"No, it definitely isn't a no."

"Okay," I respond.

"Okay" He responds, leaning his head in.

I place a finger to his lips, "I need to brush my teeth first"

I quickly hop out of bed and rush to my bathroom, grabbing my toothbrush and messily squeezing some toothpaste on it. Cole rushes in after me and watches me in the mirror.

As I watch him, he hooks his fingers in the hem of his boxers and pulls them down. My hand that is brushing my teeth halts. Some suds from my mouth dribble out and into the sink.

"Keep brushing your teeth," Cole tells me, and I listen.

He steps closer behind me and nearly presses his body to mine. I lean over to spit out the toothpaste and my butt comes in contact with his crotch.

I continue on brushing my teeth as if nothing happened.

Cole then hooks his fingers into the hem of my shorts and underwear and pulls them down together.

"What are you doing?" I ask through toothpaste suds.

"You have to get naked to get into the shower," He tells me as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. Which, to be fair, it kinda is.

He turns and takes a couple of steps, reaching to turn the shower on, before returning to me.

He places his hands on my sides and trails them up my body and under my shirt. He tantalizingly runs his hands over my bare breasts before reaching to take my shirt, I mean his shirt, off completely. I hold my toothbrush in one hand, hoping not to get any toothpaste on the shirt.

I lean to spit into the sink for the last time, my bare skin coming in contact with his. I rinse my toothbrush and mouth before standing up straight.

I turn around to face Cole, our bodies so close that I can feel his body heat radiating off of his body and onto mine.

I place both hands on the cold counter behind me, my toothbrush still in my hand. I hop onto the counter, the situation making my body so hot that the counter is almost a relief to my skin. Cole steps between my legs, hovering his body slightly over mine.

Cole grazes his hands up my thighs as he leans his face closer to mine, his lips hovering over mine. He begins to trace his hands up my body. I sigh at the limited contact, clutching my toothbrush tighter in my hand.

"Is something wrong?" Cole asks, knowing exactly what he's doing.

I drop the toothbrush and bring my hands to his face, I bring his face to mine, almost a little too hard. He follows my actions and presses his body against mine, I gasp into the kiss. His hands travel my body before settling under my thighs, he lifts me with ease and before I know it there is water running over us. How he swiftly got us from the counter to the shower without tripping will forever amaze me.