#34- Stitches

#34
Madelyn's POV

I walk towards my last class of the day when I see Cole talking to... Lucy.

I don't understand what he needs to talk to her for.

It's not like I'm jealous, I'm just... jealous.

I mean she's kissed him before. I know Cole and I  weren't technically together. But it still hurt.

I start to walk towards them.

She pulls him into a long hug before walking away from him.

He looks from her as I approach.

"Hey," he says.

"Why were you talking to her?" I ask, not bothering with greetings.

"Um, because we're friends"

"Do you make out with all of your friends?" I question.

"Maddie"

A realization hits me, "But you kinda do. Because we used to make out when we were friends as well. I know I don't get to decide who you are and are not friends with, but please don't be friends with her.". I start walking to class before he can respond.

I tap my foot anxiously throughout my entire class, unable to shake the feeling that Cole is still hanging out with the girl that not only kissed him while we were kinda together but also spread the pictures of me in lingerie to everyone.

I know that he's kissed a lot of people, so I'm sure he hangs out with other people that he's kissed.

Is this something I should be upset about?

Regardless, I don't want to be that type of girlfriend. That one that tries to control who their boyfriend hangs out with. I also don't want to be the jealous one.

"Madelyn?"

"Huh?" I respond, breaking out of my trance.

"You seem a little distracted, do you need to step out for a bit?"

"Uh, actually yeah" I quickly pack up my things, aware that all eyes are on me.

I walk out of my classroom and look towards the exit. A hand wraps around my wrist from behind pulling me into a storage closet. Before I can scream a hand is over my mouth, I open my eyes and see Cole.

He releases his hand from my mouth.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god it's only you"

"Mhm," He mumbles before he begins to kiss my pulse point on my neck. I tilt my head back to give him more room.

"We need to talk"

"Mhm, later" he hums against me.

"Okay"

One of his hands searches my body. The other pulls my shirt down as he kisses down.

I let out a breathy moan.

He lifts his hand to cover my mouth, "Shhh". I feel him smile against my chest.

***

Cole and I slip out of the supply closet after our... escapade.

As we walk out to his car, he places a hand on my lower back.

"How did you know I'd leave class early?" I ask him.

"After arguing with me, I knew you wouldn't be able to stop thinking about our conversation"