#31- Fashionista

#31
Madelyn's POV

Cole and I lay in his bed. I lay flat on my back as he lays on his side with his arm draped over my. His hand under my shirt, aimlessly drawing circles against my bare side. He lightly traces my scars when his hand reaches them.

I feel him looking at my but I continue to look at the ceiling.

"Hey Maddie"

"Mhm?" I respond.

"I really like you" He says.

I roll to face him, smiling. "I'd hope so, after what we just did."

He breaks eye contact and looks away, "I just mean more than I ever thought was possible" he says seriously. 

I drop my smile and place one hand on the side of his face, "I really like you too".

Cole loops both arms behind me and pulls my body to his, he plants a kiss to the top of my head before we both begin to drift off to sleep. 

***

I wake to music playing softly.

I roll over, expecting to hit Cole but end up going off the side of the bed and hitting the floor. "Ow, that hurt", I say quietly.

I pull myself to my feet and towards the soft music in the kitchen, rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning" Cole greets me as he dances around the kitchen, cooking. 

"You're very happy this morning" I say to him. 

"You're not?" he questions as a walk towards him. 

"I just fell out of the bed" I say and a smile immediately forms on his face, "It's not funny. I thought I was going to roll over and hit you". I smile right after telling Cole that it wasn't funny. 

He opens up his arms and I step into them. "It's kinda funny" he says into my hair.

"It kinda is" I respond. 

"How do you feel?" He asks. 

"The same I guess, but now I have a boyfriend." I respond.

"How does your body feel?" He questions. 

"Let me see" I wiggle around while still being in his arms. When I focus on it, I feel a slight sting between my legs. "Just a little pain"

"Where?" he asks, bringing a hand to stroke my head. 

"Between my legs" I tell him, "But it's fine"

"So that means no round two?" He jokes. 

I pull away solely to swat at his chest before going back to hugging him, "Later".

"Later?"

"Mhm" I respond. "What are you making?" I ask and pull away to look at his face. 

"Over easy eggs, toast, and bacon"

"Ooo that sounds good" 

Cole glances down at my lips and starts to lean in, "I can think of something else that would sound good right about now". He plants his lips on mine and pulls me closer.

I pull away briefly, "Strawberries?" I question. 

He smiles and leans back in. "Sure" he responds. 

He looks into my eyes for a bit, looking like he wants to say something but is refraining. 

I start to smell something burning, "The eggs"