#9- Help

#9
Madelyn's POV

I try to fight back but it's no use. He's a lot stronger than I am. I close my eyes, trying to imagine I'm anywhere but here.

It doesn't work.

I hear a car drive by but I don't even both screaming. Knowing that they won't be able to hear me anyways.

He forces his lips on mine again and reaches to the button of my jeans. I close my eyes tighter. Hoping it'll be over soon.

As soon as he moves to unzip my pants, his weight is thrown off of me. I hear him hit the ground and I open my eyes slowly. Someone is on top of him, punching him repeatedly. I get a better look at the persons face, even though it's slightly blurry.

It's Cole.

I know I should stop Cole from beating the crap out of this guy or killing him. But I can't bring myself to do it yet.

I don't realize I'm crying until I taste the salty tears.

I graze my fingertips against the wet skin under my eye. When I pull my fingers away they're stained with blood.

I use my arms to try and cover every inch of my body, suddenly feeling extremely exposed.

I allow the sobs to slowly rake over me, knowing I couldn't stop them even if I tried.

I finish throwing up and sit back onto my heels in front of the toilet.

I've been throwing up for a couple days. But I never told them. I'd be beat if I did.

My stepdad bursts into the bathroom, obviously drunk even though it's 5:00 in the morning.

"Are you throwing up?" He asks.

He doesn't wait for me to respond. Instead he pushes me back until I'm laying on the bathroom floor. He starts punching me in the stomach, continuously.

"There's no way you're having my baby" he seethes.

Baby?

But I'm only 10.

"Cole" I let out quietly, "please stop"

Cole instantly stops punching him and stands up.

I glance at the guys face, you can barely tell what he used to look like with all the blood covering his face.

Cole starts to walk over to me, causing me to flinch.

He takes of his jacket and holds it out to me.

I hesitantly take it from him, keeping my gaze on the ground. I can't look at him after he saw what happened to me.

I slowly put it on, wanting to cover my body as soon as possible, but not being able to comprehend what just happened. I zip it all the way up to the top.

Cole reaches out and places his hand on my lower back and starts to lead me away from the man limp on the ground. We walk slowly, going at my pace. When we stop, I finally bring my gaze up seeing a red Lamborghini. I'd normally be excited. But I don't feel anything right now.

Cole opens the door and I slide in. I just stare out towards the guy we left on the ground. Not moving.

Cole grabs the seatbelt and buckles me in, being careful not to touch me.

He softly shuts the door, causing me to come out of my trance.

We start driving before I know it.