#30- Completely Naked

#30
Madelyn's POV

I place my thumbs into my waistband and begin to pull my pants down, having to leave the kiss. I step out of my pants before grabbing ahold of Cole's waistband. I look up to him with questioning eyes.

He nods.

I pull his pants down his muscular legs until he steps out of them. I toss his pants to the side and he grabs my face with both hands, pulling my lips to his.

He slips his hands over my butt and to my thighs. "Jump" he whispers against my lips and I do as told. He lifts against the door and presses himself between my legs causing me to gasp.

I run my fingers through his hair and roll my hips against his. He groans and it rumbles through his body and into mine.

Cole pulls me from the door far enough for him to flip his hand behind my and unhook my bra. I pull it off the front of my body and toss it to the side. Returning my hands to his hair, I press my bare chest against his.

He pulls me away from the door and before I know it my back is pressed against his bed, his body pressed between my legs. His hands move between my thighs and butt, kneading them. He rubs his hips against mine, I toss my head back slightly and let out a moan. Cole takes the opportunity to wander my body with his lips, he first places them just under my jaw, I tilt my head to give him more access. I can feel him smirk against my skin as I do so. He then begins to work his way down, places kisses on my collarbone, in the hollow between my breasts, and on my stomach.

He places a kiss to my hip bone and I gasp, my skin on fire.

He hooks his fingers in the side of my underwear and I look down at him. He gives me a questioning look and I nod my head. He delicately pulls them down my legs and tosses them aside. He places a lingering kiss to my inner thigh before trailing his tongue from my belly button to the center of one of my breasts. He grabs the other in his hand, kneading it.

I run my hand through his hair and pull his mouth back to mine. I reach my hands under his arms and to his back, lightly dragging my nails down his flexed back.

"Mmm" He hums before pulling away and resting his forehead on mine.

I watch his lips as he licks them, my hands now on either side of . I glance up and watch as he opens his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't have any condoms" He says.

"You're telling me that the biggest player doesn't even have one condom" I smile and tilt my head to give him a kiss.

"I thought it was time to settle down"

"Mmm, really?"

"Yep"

"We don't need a condom" I tell him, kissing him again. He pulls away and gives me a confused look. "I have the birth control in my arm"

"What?"

I lift my arm and push his hand onto my arm so that he can feel it.

"See? We don't need one"

I watch as his eyes darken, he sits up straight and pulls his underwear down, tossing it to the side with the rest of our clothes.

He takes his previous position and puts his lips on mine.

I slide my hand down his body, making sure to trace over his very prominent abs. Before grabbing him in my and hand and pumping him a few times. His groan very audible. I use my hand to lead him to me. Nearly losing my virginity before he pulls away. "Wait" he says breathlessly.