#15- Slow Dancing with the Player

#15
Madelyn's POV

I unhook my bra, tossing it on the floor alongside the rest of my clothes. "That was way too expensive to wear in the shower."

I climb over the edge of the tub into the already running shower that Cole must've started. Or maybe it was a ghost.

"Cole" I yell.

"Yes?"

"Can you come in too? I'm lonely."

"Showers are supposed to be lonely"

I turn to scowl at him and end up nearly falling, but some angel catches me.

"Fine, I'll get in"

I smile to myself.

Being insanely clumsy and drunk only comes in handy when you're trying to lure a hot guy into your shower.

***

Cole's POV

A couple seconds later I step into the shower behind Madelyn and place my hands on her waist, keeping her from falling as she reaches for the shampoo. She dumps way too much into her hands and starts to lather it into her hair, letting the suds trickle down. I don't know where they go considering I'm barely looking at her. I know that if she were sober she wouldn't of wanted me to shower with her. I didn't want her slipping and cracking her head open though. She turns towards me and starts to rub the soap over my torso. I watch her eyes as they trace down my body. Her hands start to wander lower and come in contact with the material of my boxers. She places her fingers under the waistline.

I grab her hands, bringing them to a halt. "These are staying on." I watch as her lower lip juts out before she shimmies past me and into the water. I lean back as far as possible to ensure that she doesn't touch me.

***

I pull one of my shirts over her head. I breathe out a sigh of relief knowing that her entire body is now covered. I then help her step into a pair of my boxers that are pretty much shorts on her. I lead her out of the bathroom, water still dripping off of my body. I pull back my covers and help her into bed before tucking her in.

I take some pain killers out of the bathroom medicine cabinet and place them on the beside table. Expecting a hang over considering that I know she has a past with alcohol and doesn't like to drink.

I leave my room, in my boxers, and step into the party. "Party's over." I yell as I walk over to the speaker and unplug it, similarly to how Madelyn did it the first time we met. I herd people out of the apartment until only Cara and Adam are left.

"Is Madelyn good?" Cara asks.

"Yeah, she accidentally drank too much alcohol. But she showered and is now sleeping, in my bed."

"Showered?" Cara asks, "Were you inside the shower as well?" She motions to my dripping body.

"Maybe. But I swear nothing happened, I wore my underwear the entire time as well."

"Okay..." Cara replies in a tone that I am unable to identify. I'm not sure if she wants Madelyn and I to be sleeping together or she doesn't want me taking advantage of her best friend.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." I say to them.

"Bye" Adam responds as they leave my apartment, shutting the door behind them.

I walk to the fridge, picking up garbage on my way and tossing it into the trash can. I grab a bottle of chilled water from the fridge and return to my room.

I try my hardest to close the door without a sound. But immediately after it is shut, I hear Madelyn stir in the bed.

"Cole?"