Mr. Hutcherson and Lori-Anne ( Chapter X )

We were inside the van. Kate suddenly used her legs and feet to choke the driver. The driver wasn't able to drive. He dies and the van was going to fall into an abyss! I was screaming like "we aren't gonna get back together"!  Dad hopped to the front seat then drove us. We almost fell but black spikes blocked the way. Johntlea and Mutentla, his mother was standing there. Mutentla used her mind-powers to disintegrate the doors of the van, then Jessie came out. Dad and Kate also came out. Kate came out with no injuries and dirt on her skin and face. On the other side, Dad was filthy dirty like he was in a war. I went out and asked with both feelings of anger and curiosity, "What is this all about?". "Let us explain, but it is a long story.", Kate answered. 

"I am Katelyn Hutcherson, the famous actress from Hollywood who is secretly a secret agent. Your Dad and I were both secret agents when you were still inside your mother's womb. Your Dad is still a secret agent, but you can just hardly notice. In the 1990's, the government discovered a powerful evolved species of humans, the Mutants. These include the Stevensons. They have powers like telekinesis, powers that you can hardly define by science. The spikes came from the power of Johntlea. He is a class-7 Mutant, which means he is very powerful. Mutentla, is a class-11 Mutant, which definitely explains that she is really powerful, that she even turned the van's doors to dust. My husband, is a famous scientist, known as a good model to the society, but actually a merciless devil on the inside. He refuses to sign divorce papers. You, and us, are humanities only hope for survival. Princess Lori-Anne, from Venator, sets an immediate invasion on Earth! She teamed up with Josh Hutcherson in exchange that she will give him stone from Venator, which costs even more than 10 billion dollars per pound. We have to fight back.", Kate explained. "So how am I involved here?", Jessie asked. "You are a class-5 Mutant who can use your bare touch to permanently make a person sleep. Your parents are also Mutants. They kept it secret for your safety", answered Kate. Jessie shouted, "GLOB ALMIGHTY!". We were in a deserted road. Suddenly , a tree went flying then landed violently on the van. "Ooops! Sorry!", I said in embarrasment. "What do you plan to do now?", asked Mutentla. "We assault the Cronus Labs directly before Lori-Anne and her army arrives.", answered Dad. Mom arrived with her shiny hovercraft and boasted, "Need a ride?". We all went inside Mom's vehicle then she drove us to a mini-store to stop by for food, especially some hotdogs. We went inside the convenience store. Then men-in-black arrive the store, holding pistols. Mom sensed danger. The men arrested the store's clerk with no reason then put out their gun and said, "Freeze! You people are under arrest!". Mom pushed them away using her telekinetic powers. Johntlea shot spikes on their black car, so they won't escape. Dad shot the spies with his shotgun, then we leave. Kate removes the bullets from the spies' bodies, then put them inside a plastic bag. We went inside Mom's hovercraft again, then Mom drove us cross-country to Miami...