The Stevensons ( Chapter III )

Hello, my loyal fans! Alice is back in the house! Or at least in Wattpad. I am totally excited to go to the Stevensons' manor! I wonder what the mansion looked like. So, where did we end? I was forced  to stay at the Stevensons' place for 2 weeks because I watched Bride of Chucky. I got to destroy Mom's expensive flower vase, and got Christina in trouble for that. Let us just continue reading, okay? Soon, you can get to the climax!

At the Stevensons, I got to go down the limo, and I carried  my bags and things to the house. A butler was awaiting me, and he looked kinda rude. "Mutentla! I think we have a visitor!", shouted the man in black. "Mom is not home!", replied a familiar voice. "Go down here and meet her, then, young master!", again shouted the butler. Johntlea went down and saw me. He was surprised, like he didn't knew I was coming. "Oh, hi! Welcome to the Stevensons!", he said while blushing. I went inside the colossal manor, still carrying my bags. Johntlea ran toward me then got my bags. "I'll carry this, please.", he said. He puts it down just at the sofa, however. I think he just wanted to act like a gentleman. I sat on the comfy sofa. There was silence. Johntlea followed me again and sat down with me. "So, um, how are you?", he asked. "I-I'm okay.", I replied. I felt like he really wanted me to come here. "Why did you thought about coming here?", he asked enthusiastically. "I'm going to stay here for two weeks, Johntlea. Why? Do you want me to leave?", I replied, feeling unwelcome. "No! I don't wan't you to leave! Please stay! I mean you can stay.", he said desperately. "You can sleep at my room!", he even continued. "I g-guess so.", I said. I was so embarrassed to agree. What the hell was I thinking of? There came the time that time was already 8:30 p.m. I went upstairs and took a bath. I changed my clothes to my sleepwear, which is kinda, "not to be seen". It is so hot in our place and I was used on sleeping the way I do at our house. I went inside Johntlea's room, and saw him inside. He was reading a book silently. "Oh, Alice!", he greeted. I replied, "H-Hi!", and I was blushing hard. Yes, who wouldn't blush? I put my portable mattress, pillow and blanket down. I laid down uncomfortably while he told me a sweet  "Good Night, Alice.". I woke up with Johntlea out of the bed. His bed was completely fixed. There was a note posted on the door.

"Dear Alice,                                                                                                          "

                     Go to the dining place. I have a big surprise for you...

I went to the bathroom, took a shower, wore a towel and locked Johntlea's room. I wore a pick shirt, denim vest, and pants ( which looked like pajamas ). I think that is no biggie of what I wear. I went down to the dining place and saw the porcelain table with a 5-star course food! Yeah, I know maybe I didn't say the correct term. But, hey, there's a complete collection of The Rims 4 there too! What is Johntlea planning to do? I ate and ate until there was another note.

"Dear Alice,                                                                                                          "

                   Go to the gardens. I made something for you...

I went to the gardens and saw a big grass sculpture of me there! Wow! There was another note, again. I was getting pretty tired, but still I read the note. Yeah, I forgot to tell you, there was coffee there and it was meant for me again, so, I drank it all up, and put down the cup. I stared at the sculpture for a little longer. "How pretty am I?", I asked myself, like I were boasting. Nah! I weren't boasting.

"Dear Alice                                                                                                           "

                   Go to the balcony with me.

I rushed to the balcony and saw him in a tuxedo, which is too large for him, so he looked ridiculous.  He started to sang for me, but I just kept laughing. "What is this all about, Johntlea?", I aksed him, not noticing that he was starting to frown. " My cousin told me this would work, but...", he replied, but I quickly interrupted. "What do you mean work?", I asked him again. "I don't think I should tell you. Because...", I quickly explained, "Because you like me? Johntlea, I think we are too young for this! We are just twelve!". "You know, you don't get it. I LOVE YOU, and it's not the way you think! It's not that you're my crush, it's the feeling that I haven't told you for so long!", he yelled at me. He ran away, sobbing. i think I really hurt his feelings. I am so guilty. I can blame him for feeling that way! Let's just continue at the next chapter, because I am emotionally exhausted.