Grounded! ( Chapter II )

Hello guys! Your twelve year old friend returns! Let us just get back to topic, which is my life! I am just curious why Austin wrote my bestfriend's name on the title of the book. Well, he decides. I am just so curious. Well, he is a main character here, so maybe Johntlea had the rights to be a titular character. Besides, he has a secret crush on me, but he never admitted it. I can tell anyway. I still treat him as my bestfriend.

So, I was grounded by Mom, and then I stayed in my room for a whole week. I secretly call the pizza delivery service online for pizza and drinks that I could eat for the week. I just chat with my friends through Facebook and Twitter. You'd be curious why I can open my Facebook when I'm just twelve. I faked my age into 16. That's how most of us get to open accounts in social networks. I just slept sitting because my bed was wrecked! After two days, my Mom bought me a new bed. After another two days, a new closet, cabinet and study table. After one more day, she bought me a chair for the study table. After another day, I am finally free! I ran to the living room to watch T.V. I put inside the DVD player my favorite movie, Bride of Chucky. I turn the speakers loud and the lights off. I was so happy I could watch T.V. Mom opened the lights and got the CD case. She read the details while I  continued watching freely. "Alice, that movie is Restricted! It's not appropriate for children! She changed the movie to Barbie: A Fairy Secret! I changed it again to Bride of Chucky, but she keeps changing it to Barbie: A Fairy Secret. We keep changing the movie played until the DVD player stopped working. Sparks of electricity were presently seen by Mom and me."Young lady, I think you in trouble again... Big trouble!", yelled Mom. Am I going to get grounded again? "I think grounding you again is not a permanent solution for this. I'm gonna call Mutentla, my oldie friend!", says Mom. She calls Mutentla, the rich friend of Mom, and they have seemed to had settled an agreement. "Ok, Mutentla and I had settled an agreement. You are going to stay at their place for two weeks while me and your Dad goes shopping and relaxing with Christina!", she said. Well, I think that would be more fun than staying inside my room forever! I packed my things and went inside the parked limo of the Stevensons...