Lori-Anne's Invasion ( Chapter XIII )

Mom, Dad and I wen home to New York. It was so good to be home. Christina hugged us tight, and Luke ( her ex-boyfriend ) was also there. I smiled. We went and sat on the couch to watch T.V. There was a news break...

_____________________________________________________________________________

News From CNN

                               12 year old girl named Alice Selina S. Cayemanter and her parents witnessed the great explosion at Britz Condominium in Miami. One of her companions, Kate Hutcherson, said that it was too early to poison the child's mind with horrid things. The famed CEO of Cronus Inc., Mr. Hutcherson, said that it was Alice that was responsible for the attacks. There were dead bodies everywhere. The apartment was in rubble.

"It wasn't Alice! I swear to God!", said one of the residents of the destroyed condominium.

"It was the girl! She is not innocent. She is a devil!", reacted one of the other residents.

                                     It is really not clear, but Mr. Hutcherson looks pretty serious. Who is the true victim? Who is the true murderer? Let's find out later. Tune in for more updates in our News Break!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was so shocked with the news! All my old classmates saw that!  "What was that all about?", asked my curious sis. "I'll explain later.", Mom answered. "Alice, better rest for a while. Christina, pack your things.", Mom continued. Christina went upstairs and inside her room. I went outside just to see that there was a fleet of starships approaching the atmosphere...

"Mom! Look over here!", I shouted in terror. She went outside and said, "We're too late.". The ground quakes as men and women in high-tech suits warp in the highway. They shoot all they see with their Venatorian weapons. Lori-Anne arrives, with two elite escorts protecting her. She saw me, and smirked. I gotta bad feeling about this... She shot a beam of light that wrecked our whole house. "CHRISTINA!", Mom shouted in despair. I said, "Why the fudge are you doing this?". "You are the only person who threatens my position as the heiress of the throne, aren't you, Princess Verdana?", she answers. "I am Alice, stupid.", I replied. I shot her with bolts of lethal energy, but she was invincible! I just ran away in nervousness, until I bump somebody. It was Jarade Stevenson, father of Johntlea, and brother-in-law of Steven. "Where's Johntlea? I need to tell him something!", I said. "He's just there, by the donut shop.", he answers kindly. He also quickly ran away to escape. Johntlea was there, eating a donut. He had another one on a plate, but I think it wasn't for him. I went there and shouted, "Come on! We have to get out of here!". He went near, carrying the donut while munching his, "Here's yours.", he said. "We have no time for this! Let's go!", I answered in anger ( still guilty, lol ). I teleported us to the roof of a random house. Just as then, there were peace.

Lori-Anne just appeared within the scene with her escorts. Her escorts shoot explosive energy on the house. Children were crying for help. Johntlea hopped down to the house, like a boss. He rescues the two children and their mother. "Thank you! You are such a good boy! May God bless you!", the mother said as she ran away with her children. Lori-Anne suddenly shoots us with sedatives and we fall asle...