Sozozo:
Guuuuuys?

Daddy:
Yeah? 

Sozozo:
I'm home alone and extremely bored

Daddy:
Cool. I'll come rob you now

Sozozo:
Great, thanks

Daddy:
What about Kem?

Is he coming over?

Sozozo:
No, I don't think so. 

He said he was hanging out with his boyfriend and his brother or something

NotKuma:
I am. I'll see you guys tomorrow 

Daddy: 
Why not today? We want to meet your boyfriend

NotKuma:
Shut up. You guys can't meet him yet.

You'll scare him off

Daddy:
Rude! We will not

I rolled my eyes and decided to not argue with them. I dropped my phone onto my lap then leaned my head onto Kaoru's head. "Is something wrong?" Kaoru whispered softly. 

"No, it's just Sozen and Reizo are being their normal weird selves," I explained. "It's all fine." We sat there for a few minutes in silence. Kaoru let out a soft sigh and slowly lifted his head. 

"Can we go talk in your room alone?" I raised my eyebrows and nodded softly. He stood up, and I lead him to my room. 

"Hey, where are you two going?" Haruhi spoke up and stared at us with a confused but smug look. 

"We're going to go talk in my room," I explained. Haruhi raised her eyebrows and smirked. Hikaru had a similar expression. I rolled my eyes and continued pulling Kaoru to my room. I sat down on the closest side of the bed and motioned for Kaoru to sit beside me. "So, what's up, Kaoru?" 

"Kem, I really like you," he stated firmly. I smiled and grabbed one of his hands. 

"I really like you too," I answered. "But, what's bothering you, Kaoru?" His eyes trailed away from me. He looked around my room in silence. 

"I... I want to be in an official relationship with you, Kem. I guess I'm kind of nervous that you'll date other people once you come out as Kuma," Kaoru muttered without stuttering much. He spoke quickly and with his gaze averted. 

"I promise you, Kaoru, I'm not going to date other people. I know we've only been on one date so far, and it might be too soon, but I want to be in an official relationship with you too," I explained. I squeezed his hand affectionately for second before asking, "What if we became official already? I know it's soon, but we've been friends for a while already. Plus, I want to be your boyfriend when I come out as Kuma."

"O-oh, ahh ha," Kaoru said in a breathy voice. "So, you, Kuma Arita wants to be my boyfriend," he laughed out before nodding. "I'd like that, Kemuri."

"So, do you want to rejoin the others or stay here and talk?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Can't we just stay here? That movie wasn't that interesting anyway," he answered and I nodded in agreement. "Hey, Kem? Can I ask you a few things about... you know... Kuma?" I nodded softly and motioned for him to continue. We both sat cross-legged on my bed and faced each other. 

"I don't mind if you ask a few things, Kaoru," I spoke in a gentle tone. "I'll answer anything you want as long as you keep your promise not to tell anyone." The younger twin nodded and thought for a second. 

"Of course, I won't tell anyone, Kem," he replied. 

Kaoru asked me a few questions like about the plans for the concerts and what kind of people Reizo and Sozen were. Sometime during our conversation, we shifted position. We both laid on one side of the bed and faced each other. I know the movie should be well over by now, but neither Haruhi or Hikaru had come to bother us. "Where do you get most of your clothes?" Kaoru spoke softly. I could tell he was starting to get sleepy. After all, it was beginning to get late. 

"Some designers want me to wear their clothes, so they contact Soseki. If it fits Kuma's aesthetic, I agree, and they let me keep it," I answered. I shrugged and added, "I buy some of them too." 

"If you make so much money, why do you live in an apartment like this? Uh, no offense." I broke out into a small fit of laughter. 

"We don't want to live in a huge house with the extra room we don't need. Plus, it would look kind of weird, don't you think? My single dad works at a bar after all," I answered. I glanced at our legs that were tangled together. I intertwined our fingers together, and Kaoru gently kissed my knuckles. "Hey, do you think we should go check on them?"

"Uh, yeah. What time is it?" Kaoru mumbled as he grabbed his phone. We both got up and walked towards the living room. As we walked, I checked my phone. It was already 11:30 pm. Time really flew by quickly. Haruhi laid on the floor, passed out and wrapped tightly in a blanket. Hikaru laid sprawled out on the couch with his arm hanging off the edge. 

"Hey, why don't you guys just sleepover? I mean, it's pretty late, and Hikaru looks comfortable," I suggested in a whisper and motioned to the passed out twin. 

"Oh, I guess we can," Kaoru agreed. "Our parents are out of town, and I know our Aunt won't mind." I grinned and nodded. Kaoru unlocked his phone and sent a text to his aunt while I grabbed a few extra blankets that were stored in a closet. I threw one over Hikaru and set the other one on the armrest beside him. I scooped Haruhi up into my arms and carried her into her room. After tucking her in, I quietly shut the door and went back towards Kaoru. He had just finished talking to a half-asleep Hikaru when I got there. 

"So, Kaoru," I paused and cleared my throat. "You can sleep in my bed. I'm sure I can find a blow-up mattress somewhere around," I stated. 

"Kem, we just spent a few hours together laying in the same bed. We can just share your bed," Kaoru answered and grinned at me. I smirked softly and nodded, agreeing. 

Wc 1551