"Get in your positions. We're opening in a minute," Kyoya ordered and sighed. "I hope you understand, Kaoru, Kemuri, that your relationship must be kept a secret from the guests. It'll mess with the brotherly love package."

"Yeah, yeah," Kem mumbled and rolled his eyes.

The guests watched Kem as he sat down and slumped back into his chair. "Is something wrong, Kemuri-kun?"

"Uh, I'm just a little tired. I'm sorry, ladies," Kem lied. He wasn't tired at all, but he couldn't exactly tell them the truth. He was bored and wanted the host club to end desperately. "How have you girls been doing?"

"Oh, I'm so excited!" One of them gasped. "Kuma Arita's tickets go on sale later today!"

"I hope I can get tickets," another agreed and nodded.

"Sorry, right, Kemuri-kun gets bored when we talk about Kuma," the guest apologized. Kem sat up straight and smiled kindly at the girls.

"It's alright. If that's what you ladies want to talk about, I don't mind listening. You're all quite cute when you talk about something you're passionate about," Kem answered. The girls awwed and giggled. Kem internally groaned and resisted the urge to stare at the twins -- more specifically, Kaoru. Just one more hour until we can go.

Kemuri firmly knocked on the door. After only a few short seconds, Kaoru opened it and smiled at him. "Hey, Kem. Can we just leave already?" Kaoru grabbed his hand and began pulling him to the car that Kem came in.

"Yeah, okay," Kem agreed. He gave the other male a confused look. "Why are we in a rush?" The two guys got into the back seat of the car and buckled their seatbelts.

"I didn't think my parents would be home," Kaoru answered, "They don't know I like guys." Kem made a small noise to show he understood.

"Are you fully gay or bi or something else?" Kem asked. He set his hand over Kaoru's that rested in the seat between them.

"I'm gay," the ginger answered. Their fingers intertwined with each other. "Who's car is this?"

"It's the company's," Kem answered. He looked around for a second then looked at the driver who was pretending to not hear them. "They usually wouldn't have let me use it, but they're being extra nice right now. They don't want me to back out on the whole face reveal thing."

The two continued talking until they reached the restaurant. The driver hurried out of the car and opened the door for both teenagers. Kem grabbed Kaoru's hand and led him into the building. "I know you like Italian food, so I thought I'd bring you here," he explained.

"You've been here before, right? With Reizo and Sozen?" Kaoru responded. Kem let out a small laugh.

"Yup! Sometimes I forget you're a fan," Kem answered. Kaoru hummed and blushed, slightly embarrassed. "You're so cute, Kaoru," Kem complimented once he noticed the blush on his face.

The two were seated by a window across from each other. The boys ordered, ate, and made playful remarks to each other. It was mostly Kemuri flirting but occasionally, Kaoru would respond in a similar way.

"I don't know about this, Kem," Kaoru said uneasily. "You'll hold onto me, right?"

"Have you never been roller skating before?" Kem furrowed his eyebrows. He shook his head. and shrugged. "Alright," Kem started. "I'll teach you how. I promise I won't let you fall. Do you trust me?"

"You know I do," Kaoru mumbled. Both boys slipped the roller blades on. Kaoru stayed seated while Kem instantly stood up. Kem held both of his hands out for Kaoru to grab. The taller male held onto his hands tightly and began to roll backward.

"Keep your knees bent and lean forwards a little," Kem instructed. "I'll try my hardest to keep you from falling but if you do, it's better if you fall forwards." Kemuri smoothly rolled around while trying to even out Kaoru's choppy movement. Kemuri pulled Kaoru around the carpeted area for a bit. Kem rolled back behind Kaoru and held onto his waist.

"Don't let go of me, Kem," Kaoru whispered and held onto Kem's arms.

"I won't, Babe. I got you," Kem whispered back softly.

After some time passed and Kaoru was more used to it, Kem had lead Kaoru onto the wooden floor. Kaoru continued tightly gripping on Kem. Kemuri didn't mind having Kaoru cling onto him. "Try moving forward, Kaoru," Kem suggested and pulled his arms away from the other male.

"Wait, what? Kemuri, don't," Kaoru argued. Kem motioned for him to get closer as he glided away. He still made sure to stay close by in case he fell. Kaoru had moved forward slowly without falling. Kaoru grinned at Kem and continued moving with the flow of roller skaters at their own pace.

Kem watched as Kaoru focused on keeping his balance. Both teens wore happy smiles on their faces. Kem made sure to stay close to Kaoru, but he began skating in small circles around him. "Quit showing off!" Kaoru laughed. Kem chuckled in response but continued.

"Don't be jealous, Babe. Maybe you'll be as great as me one day," Kem replied and sent a wink at him. Kaoru became flustered quickly and sent a playful glare at the taller male.

"That would be pretty difficult. You are amazing," Kaoru complimented. Kem awwed softly and pecked Kaoru's temple.

"You're already amazing, Kaoru," he whispered softly. "You're perfect." The younger Hitachiin stared at Kem for a moment. They both had that happy caring look in their eyes.

"Such an adorable couple," a woman complimented as she passed by them in. Blushes covered both of their faces.

"Thanks!" Kem responded happily. He wrapped his arm around the ginger's waist and held him close.

For the rest of that night both teens only had one thing going through their minds: I think I love him.

Wc 1432