chapter 14

Chapter 14

'Louis! We need you in position now!' A voice called from the stage. I looked up and saw a woman with a microphone, clutching a clip board. She tapped her watch at Louis, saw me looking and frowned.

'Don't mind her, she's just angry because I'm a bit late. Take a seat and enjoy!' He kissed me on the cheek and ran off.

I sat on the front row, dead centre. I felt so small and inadequate sitting in the massive arena. People we're talking to each other through walkie talkies, bustling around carrying clip boards and pens.

The normal lights dimmed and it became dark. Spot lights burst on, landing in 5 places on the stage. Before I knew it One Direction popped up on stage surrounded by smoke, lights started flashing and music started playing. It was a song that I'd never heard. It must have been off the new album that hasn't been released yet.

Zayn was singing first. It was a fast song, they were jumping around the stage, full of energy. They all sang together for the chorus, it was a really good song.

Then it got even better. The music slowed down, the lights dimmed again and only one spotlight was left on. It was pointed at Louis. No other voice was singing, just his perfect voice filling the arena. Goosebumps broke out up and down my arms and legs. He sung his solo perfectly and then the music picked up and the boys joined back in.

They sang about eight new songs that nobody has heard before and five old ones. What Makes You Beautiful was obviously included. I was honoured that Louis had brought me here today.

Eventually the music stopped, the lights went back to normal and the smoke slowly began to clear. The boys jumped off the stage and spoke to the blonde woman with the clipboard.

'Hey,' someone came and sat down next to me. I looked over and saw. Rose; Liam's girlfriend.

'Hi' I smiled.

'I'm Rose, you must be Aria?'

'Yeah, I am. Nice to meet you.'

'You too, so what do you think?' She was smiling at me.

'It was incredible. I can't believe Louis brought me here!'

'It is pretty spectacular. I'm so lucky that I get to go on each tour with them.'

'Wow, you are lucky. What do you do?' I asked her.

'Oh, I'm their personal photographer. I go on each tour and capture each and every moment.' She smiled at me, gesturing to the camera hanging around her neck.

'Rose?' She looked up at a man in jeans and a shocking pink top. 'We need to decide on where you will be standing throughout the concert.' He said gesturing with his hands for her to go over to him.

'Sorry, I have to go. I'll get your number off Louis, we should meet up some time.' She stood up and left, waving at me and she went.