chapter 2

Chapter 2

Someone please shoot me in the head. I was SO hung over and it wasn't fun. I kept my sunglasses on all through the airport and intended to keep them on even on the plane. I'd had an awesome time with my friend the night before, not getting home until 8am this morning. We managed to have a 3 hour sleep, shower and brunch before we had to leave for the airport.

I was sitting on the plane, hugging my knees, sunglasses on and my head firmly rested on the head rest when I felt a body slump down next to me. I glanced over to see who it was and to my surprise it was Louis again.

'You look rough.' He said in a much huskier and quieter voice then yesterday.

'Cheers. You don't look so good yourself.' I mumbled, watching him as he did up his seatbelt. He has a tight black tshirt on and denim jeans. His crystal blue eyes didn't have the shine they had the previous day and bags lay under them. He was pale and looked very tired. It was a mirror image of my face.

'I know. I'm a wreck. I didn't see you there. Did you have fun?' He laid his head against the head rest and turned his face to look at me.

'I did thanks. I saw you, dancing on the stage, surrounded by people, looking very happy.' I managed to croak out, my voice was beginning to go after shouting over the music when trying to talk to the girls the night before. 'Did you have fun?'

'Huh. I don't remember that. But yeah, it was great.' I closed the shutter of the window and Louis perked up a bit. I pulled my glasses up and placed them on my lap. 'So, where do you live?' Louis asked me.

'London. I moved there from Wales a few years ago for Law school. How about you?' I replied.

'I'm still living in London in a flat with Harry.' I coughed out a laugh.

'Sounds like the ultimate bachelor pad.' Louis smiled.

'Oh it is.' He said sarcastically. 'So, Law school heh? Fancy.' I nodded my head and smiled.

'It's not bad. Student dormrooms are awful so I got my own place as soon as possible.' I told him and he nodded.

A loud snore came from Stan who was asleep next to Louis. We both laughed quietly, not wanting to wake him.

With three hours to go, we chatted and spoke about our lives. Both of us drinking as much water as possible. Eventually I had to put my sunglasses back on, the light was too painful and Louis did the same.

We filed off the plane and Louis and Stan walked with me to get our luggage. I grabbed my small bag and went to say goodbye but Louis spoke first.

'Do you want a lift home? We're getting picked up by my driver and we could drop you off if you want.' He smiled as he spoke.

'Sure, if that's alright.' I told him where I lived and he grinned.

'I live about 20 minutes away. Perfect. Let's go.'

We slid into a silver mini bus with tinted windows, Louis managed to go unnoticed, nobody screamed and ran after him which was a surprise. Stan immediately fell back asleep, squashed against the window while Louis told the driver where to go.